So what's the deal with the third way to escape?
any leads? anything at all?
any leads? anything at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah, I just thought I'd follow up.
It's DC ing
Uninstalling
True
I know it, go to the basement, and light the hooks with the flashlight.
I saw a mention of this a while back. Something about how there’s a third escape and that the devs were surprised that the community hasn’t discovered it yet after all this time. No hint as to what it is though.
my guess. Either kill the killer or submit to the entity to become a killer. (Maybe even a 2nd killer in the same match!)
Wait... there is ACTUALLY a third escape then?!
so the devs say
The dream.
Obviously if the Killer performs a Mori on all Survivors in The Basement it opens up a hatch that the Killer can use to escape the Trial./s
It's obviously a locker to Narnia. Why else would there be so many gosh darn lockers in the maps
I cannot tell if your being sarcastic lol
I’m not, a random bubba main gave me this information
Maybe it has something to do with the basement floor under the hooks because all other escapes are made with the same metal possibly idk
i see
I NEED ANSWERS
Maybe they're just changing their slogan.
'Death is an escape' 😒
It was a video on yt i saw like a week ago where the surivor vaulted a window and got way more speed than than intended and glitches out of the map on rpd and walked out the main exits
I would love to know if the devs still stand by this tbh. Datamining has already happened and we haven't heard anything about a third way to escape.
it's a snipe hunt