Creative idea for boon totems nerf
Instead of snuffing out, totem becomes a hex with opposite efects:
Circle of healing becomes anti-heal totem with 50% heal slowdown
Shadow step now makes survivors auras to be revealed in the radius and 4s after
Second idea is One of killer's cleansed hex perks can be reapplied to the totem
First of all killer now has reward for snuffing boons, and if survivors want to reapply boon they have to waste 24 secs on same totem
What do you think?
Comments
Boons are easy enough to find as it is and shutting down two boons in a trial is the equivalent of one Pop charge in terms of time gained, this really isn't needed.
They don't need nerf.
All boons really need is a limitation to their use. The status effects and relighting of Hexes is too much for a 2 second action.
Thank you for your opinion. I disagree
We can make it longer then, let's say 4 seconds
... I'm sorry but why bother posting then if this is all you're going to say in response?
Remove them.
Eh, this is going to be a hilariously partisan issue. Survivors are going to defend them, as they defended OoO, instastuns and the old DS locker play. Killers are going to say they are OP.
The truth is somewhere between.
Boons are annoying, because they can do nothing, or can be overwhelmingly strong, depending on killer, map and group coordination. I don't like how they can allow groups to essentially heal in front of you mid-chase, the 'no scratches' one is a giant PITA on some maps, and the fact that cleansing it can be really fiddly to do in some positions, while they can immediately resummon one elsewhere.
They are certainly 'un-fun' to go against, which got Wraith and Slinger nerfed so...there's that I guess.
I'd prefer to see:
This turns it into more of a tactical decision, rather than a permanent escape zone.
you only put out one second calm down boy
That'd make boons effectively more trash tier than no mither. Spend time to find and activate a perk that the killer can find with a beacon sound and turn in 2 sec into something that royally ######### you sideways.
I'll concede it was creative, though.
so people who agree with me can comment about my suggestion. Boon totems are strong I'm not discussing that
I disagree, boons made my survivor games so much easier. They are strong and survivors can rebless them over and over. Playing killer was already hard, boons made it even harder.