So who you think next killer really is?

I'm honestly convinced it's a DBD original character. But honestly you never know.

Comments

  • idk but knowing the dbd community, we'll find he/her hot


    EDIT: Look my grammar is bad and I will 100% admit to that

  • I guess since the last two Killers have been licensed, is it more likely we'll see an original?

  • Original!

    I'm hoping it's either a follow up on the vampire looking character from the tome or a follow up on the spider-looking thing from the tome.

    Both would be really cool!

  • They said they plan with 2 Licenses for each year, we got two (Nemesis and Pinhead), so the next one will be original (same for the one after that, most likely).

  • I hope killer was some kind of species thing, as we know Demogorgon will be gone soon.

    Some android, robot character can be interesting too.

  • I’ve said a while ago that it was me.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    They said they plan with 2 Licenses for each year, we got two (Nemesis and Pinhead), so the next one will be original (same for the one after that, most likely).

    They said that in the same year that got 1 licensed and 3 original killer. This year could theoretically even that out with 3 licenses.

    but next one will def be original.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2600392#Comment_2600392

    They said that in the same year that got 1 licensed and 3 original killer. This year could theoretically even that out with 3 licenses.

    but next one will def be original.

    This was from the 5th years Anniversary.

  • Now I want to see original content, a killer whose power is to control spiders and that produces an effect on survivors would be something new to see.

  • It's an original, one we'll probably see within 2 weeks of Tuesday (guessing, based on BHVR's release schedule).

  • Ya an original vampire type killer is something I'm personally hoping for.

  • Oh they talked about it there as well? only remember them confirming 4 killers, 5 survivors and 2 maps without saying anything about licenses..

  • I think it will be original and it'll be either a vampire or spider like killer.

  • My money is on Austin Power's villain Goldmember as the new killer.

    His basic attacks are leg strikes, his power is skating around on rollerblades, and his mori is to paint your yoo-hoo gold.

    His knickname will be "The Crazy Dutch Bastard."

  • I reckn it will be an NFT.

  • It's going to be original

    They said in a Q&A they want licenses to be no more than half their dlc releases. If they did another license in Year (are we in 6?), licenses would take up 60% of the year's dlcs. That's more than they want. It'll be original.

    I'm hoping the killer will be something we won't expect. Everyone is expecting a spider or vampire and I just don't see them doing that. In a video I saw, the content creator had said it would make no sense this close to release to reveal the face of the next killer in an archive cutscene. Everyone is saying it'll be a vampire or spider because of the cutscenes and I have to agree with this content creator. It ruins the surprise of showing us and teasing the killer if they showed the killer in a cutscene last week.

    At least with Blight, they didn't actually show us BLIGHT. They showed us Talbot and cut away right before he transformed to Blight.

  • No idea but it’ll be an original killer I think.