Games becoming a joke
So I think I have just had the shortest game ever.
I started off as Trickster in the elementary school and hunted for gens as usual. I found one gen being started with scratch marks leading to a locker, where I found the survivor and grabbed them. I needed the Halloween hook which was not close, so I hooked and left to go to the level where the hook was, where I found another survivor blissfully just working on a gen, who I grabbed and hooked on the Halloween hook. I only needed one, so my job was done and I was just going to have fun running around. It was then that the two DC's came followed by the two on hook killing themselves. I never threw a blade or swung once.
My friend plays survivor and says it is a nightmare trying to finish a game now because of these players, let alone getting trials done for the Halloween event.
Comments
It's bad. I play killer more these days and I'm getting really bored with survivors DCing and ruining the match. I let the others farm and leave usually but it's getting old fast.
Is the penalty down again for some reason?
No it should be on. It was re enabled in the patch this week.
I know it came back on when I rage quit the other night after being sent to Dead Dawgg 5 games in a row lol. This is the second DC post in a few minutes so I was just wondering if it was disabled again quickly for some reason.
oh that I have no idea.
At least you got your challenge done quickly lol. Would have been more annoying if they DC'd before you got the halloween hook...
I like how only killer mains ever complain about DCs. DC penalty is one of the most killer sided mechanic in the game.
Wow.
Seriously, what?
I don't know any survivor who like being on a team where 1 person insta DCs when they go down, because it sucks more for the 3 remaining survivors even more than the killer.
New level of trolling here
There's no counterplay to 6 rapid fire blades on most maps. They knew that. Trickster is extremely unfun to verse.
New level of argumentation here
Stop...
Your original post literally provided no argument for your bold claim that DC penalties are killer-sided tho
Wrong trickster daddy can struggle in many ways, put him on a indoor map like learies and see how miserable it is. play around a killer shack with window abuse and see how it is.
To be fair, Trickster is awful to play against on Midwich. But that's still no reason to DC.
So your argument is that if you are a survivor and you go against a killer you don't like, you should be able to DC and trickster is the main culprit. Then maybe you could explain the match I just had with Doctor and got two DC's just as I went to hook them.
It must be easier to just die on hook, get the BP, then get into the next game without having to wait.