What are your favorite Halloween cosmetic(s)?
Mine are Huntress's "Growth Surge", Feng's "Lady Defiant", Wraith's "Seeping Hallow", and Mikaela's "Witching Hour" cosmetics.
What are your favorite Halloween cosmetic(s)?
Tagged:
Mod
Mine are Huntress's "Growth Surge", Feng's "Lady Defiant", Wraith's "Seeping Hallow", and Mikaela's "Witching Hour" cosmetics.
What are your favorite Halloween cosmetic(s)?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like Mikaela's hat and top, not too keen on the skirt, but some red pants work nicely with it.
All of the Survivor Blighted series resonates nicely with me.
Blighted? It's close. Between Doctor and Wraith.
I'll go with Doctor.
By far clown’s. Small things like his flower turning into a pustula petal and him having 2 finger rings make it amazing
Wraith's and Huntress' are two of my favorites too, I also like Nea's new skin.
Blighted Doctor, the most grotesque and menacing looking killer in the entire game to me and I love it.
Mikaela’s witching hour cosmetics. 😀
Nea is looking too good on that skin :(
There are a few, but mainly on the killer side, if I have to choose a survivor it's Feng
Best killers imo are Blight, Doctor, Hag and Trapper
Trapper I love it because of how clean it is, and it's been the first Halloween skin I bought
I really like Wraith and Dwight's especially.
Hope they added more new this Halloween.. Hopefully next year.
True Blight
True blight, Pyramid blight and felix's blight outfit
True blight make blight look absolutely amazing.
Pyramid blight, its kinda basic but i like that it still looked like pyramid head, rather than some sort of blight blob, but the blade, the ######### blade is my favourite bit.