The devs will never fix Jill's face?
Her face is broken since one of the pinhead hotfixs, and it is still not fixed, I am literally losing hope
Her face is broken since one of the pinhead hotfixs, and it is still not fixed, I am literally losing hope
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since she has not been kill switched, her face must be as intended.
Her face was fixed
That's rather subjective, sir.
The question is, when will Claire get fixed?
When they will kill switch the game, for no one can enter it
Yes, and become bugged again, LOL
it's didn't? it looks normal for me
When I get back to my home I'ill take a picture
You are not talking about that store-only but where you can get Claire’s animation bugged onto Jill’s face, do you?
No, I know this bug and is hilarious, I am talking the fact they fix her face one time, and her face was bugged again and it is still bugged
Wasn’t bugged for me yesterday..
I agree on claire, they put like no love on claire face model LOL, chris/leon/jill is pretty well designed, my fav re 2 female(claire) god her face is disrespected, I much rather staring at myers or freddies or heck plague faces.
It be nice if they where to add other re player models on leon/jill/ sherry birkin from re 6, ada wong , ethan, steve from code veronica Cheryl atm got seem to have the top most legendary skins, I was shock they even added that dude as her skin, I never experienced much with the silent hill games however so the only one I know watching my brother play the first game was Cybil.
and it got fixed again
That’s the worst possible picture you could find Jill in the dbd picture is in the worst lighting possible while fortnite is all bright and colorful the lighting is what makes it look good this is a bad example
Cursed
She will never get "fixed" this is as far as dbd animators can go. And lets not talk about claire
You have the worst screenshot of a bug that doesn’t happen anymore(at least for some people) and put it next to the best view of the fortnite picture that’s not a good example. You have a picture with the worst lighting vs the fortnite menu with the best lighting.
I don't know how they keep messing up Jill's face. At least they usually fix it.
Still crickets from them about how bad Claire looks :c
Still looks far better than claires, please do a claire one!!!!!! lol whethers its revelations 2 claire or re 2 remake claire
I thought we were comparing fortnite not Re3🙂. Also you are comparing a picture of a triple A billion dollar company game to a Low game with yes even though BHVR have a lot of devs it’s nothing compared to Capcom.
when was that picture of Jill on the right taken?
Try harder next time 😁👍
No you can’t compare a picture of bugged Jill to Jill from fortnite that’s why it’s a bug your spreading misinformation with that picture of Jill and fortnite. That’s not how Jill looks in dbd it’s a bug!