Proof at last
I have just had the point blank truth and proof that DS users can't play without using DS. Becuase I have just had a durvisureiyh DS teabagging the hell out of me and when I eventually caught her she used it and then disappeared. Didn't even help teammates and as I killed all her teammates and 1 gen was left before the hatch she disconnects. That shows that certain survivors can't win without DS.
Comments
touche, but i used to be a ds user then started hating the perk when I found out how on console you will just get tunneled for being the obession
The god loopers that just want to make the killer suffer, you ignore those and release your anger on the other survivors
The wannabe ochidos that make mistakes all the time. I tunnel those
If the whole team consists of godier looper, simply DC, it's not worth your time and it won't be fun either
That's terrible advice to give. You can learn from failure. I did. It took time to figure out tiles and how to direct survivors where I want them to go. You won't win 100% of the time but your chances improve a ######### ton by learning from your mistakes and their mistakes... You won't improve at all if you DC because of looping which is hardly even an issue these days.
Get hit by DS: "You managed to hit the space bar. I'm proud of you."
Survivor obviously misses DS: "Can't even hit space bar. What a shame."
I used to use DS as a backup plan. Back when I was gen jockey. Just as an added layer of support. But as of late, I stopped using it as I want to get better at looping so I decided to take away my "crutch" perk. Once I get good a looping, I'll start using it again. Not even as a crutch but just to buy more time.
Best post for today.
Cool story brah
Lol thank you. Sometimes that's how it feels around here.
"I got decisive striked again and its getting real annoying, sometimes I feel like this perk is op, this perk needs to be nerfed"
You get tunneled on PC, too. lol It's extra funny when DS users rage when they get insta-gibbed by Rancor after having never been seen all game.
EVERY GOD DAMN TIME IM OBSESSION I GET TUNNELED
so I just stopped using obsession perks, rancor did not help with this at ALL, also when I played spirit I LOVED doing that with rancor