I never understood why his left eye is damaged in the original movie and now in the new trilogy. Knowing that in the flashbacks as a child he seems to have a good eye. Why do you have it like this?
Laurie stabs him twice; the first time is in the neck with a knitting needle, the second time is through the eyehole of the mask with a wire coat hanger.
I've not seen the newer movies but I have seen the original lmao
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure Laurie stabbed him in the eye with a wire coat hanger in the first movie.
Laurie jabbed him in the eyes with a coat hanger in the first movie, and then in another movie slashed him across both his eyes.
I thought it was on the neck. But in the new trilogy, Halloween 2 does not count.
Lauries a [BAD WORD]
In Halloween 1978, Laurie stabbed him into his left eye with a hanger. From there he became blind on one eye.
I like how they visualized his blind eye a few times in Halloween 2018.
Laurie stabs him twice; the first time is in the neck with a knitting needle, the second time is through the eyehole of the mask with a wire coat hanger.
I've not seen the newer movies but I have seen the original lmao
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is a king.
that is so on point!!!!!!! LOL