James Sunderland looks terrible
Please rework his face, like what is this ๐
Please rework his face, like what is this ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we get a picture?
Brave.
its on Twitter
I saw the post io think hes fine but thats imo
Here he is in DBD
Here he is in Silent Hill
Opinion ? Shhh !
Just buy it, thanks.
Also, remember everyone:
Tbf now after they fixed Jill face, I perfer her over Fortnite Jill.
I'm pretty sure her face is broken again
I'm getting Uncanny Valley vibes from this and I don't like that
What's he look like in-match?
Oh he actually looks better here than the trailer
that face needs adjusting
Yea still waiting for a fix for Claire...
The only thing I would change on him is his nose (it's a little oddly proportioned). Other than that I think he looks great!
Bhvr never cease to amaze me with their specimens.
Well done.
Kinda looks like they used a snapchat filter on him. He looks like an E-boy, not a highly traumatized middle aged man.
Omg I am still mad about that
It looks like she got bonked.
Face is much more puffy. Like David's new portrait
Welcome to the Sad Claire Mains Society. Meetings are on Tuesdays so we can cry about another patch without her face being fixed.
:c