Endless Killer Buffs
Over 1 year killers getting very huge buffs.However survivors getting nerfed at the same time.Are you guys calling this balance? Exhaustion nerfed,healing nerfed,DS gonna be nerfed,self care nerfed,Pallets and windows are the most nerfed thing,flashlights nerfed to the ground.But i still see looping is exploit,remove self care,noed should be baseline,dead hard must be remove from this game etc...I remember when they changed Alert perk,killers said "they don't deserve buffs gj devs".Devs think killers must be 3-4k every game but Devs don't forget we are the majority
Comments
Ds hasn't been nerfed.
Exhaustion nerf only affected a tiny amount of the playerbase.
Pallets are not supposed to be safe. You get 1000 points for hitting space. As much as a unsafe hook, almost as much as a complete gen. There should be some risk involved.
Game has been survivor sided for over 2 years and still is. Better prepare for more changes.
If you're doing the same thing as before, technically you're not adapting.
Even I complained about the vault changes - am now used to it and perfectly cool with them. And I'm objectively ######### at this game.
Healing changes make barely any difference as a survivor but are a tiny aid for killers.
Pallets are absolutely fine.
Flashlights nerfed to the ground? LMAO. Play more killer.
That's just people on this forum moaning. Ignore it. You'll even see some people complaining about minor vault/healing/pallet/flashlight changes.
It was indirectly nerfed with the healing nerf
They're trying to get it right so it works for both sides.
That'd be incorrect since survivors make up the majority of the player base and as you killer mains always like to point out. Most groups run SB or another exhaustion based perk.
That's not really accurate and is quite misleading since you only get those 1k points for hitting space if you actually get the stun to land. That unsafe unhook though makes you lose those points when the person gets rehooked. So yes there's quite a bit of risk involved since you run the risk of getting hit and or downed.
The game is survivor sided except at high ranks where it's heavily killer sided to the point of being op yet killers don't complain about it. The changes are slowly making things better but when the game is finally where it should be close to what will you still complain?
lol
That one is the showstopper for me.^^
High ranks are killersided?? Plz tell me you made a mistake typing this.^^
But he already named the healing nerf. He counted the same nerf twice.
What´s next, counting every single pallet as a separate nerf?
Until the nerf is live, there hasn´t been any DS nerfs. Or can we close the hatch, or do survivors have inbuild kindred? Devs talk a lot...
Exhaustion only affected survivors which were able to use SB more than once in the same chase. That amount of the playerbase IS really small. I never managed to trigger it twice in a chase, could you?
Risk vs reward. You risk getting hit, in hope of getting those tasty 1000 points. If you drop the pallet ealier, you won´t get the points, but you don´t risk getting hit.
I think you mixed up the ranks. Game is only killer sided on the noob ranks. Mid and high ranks are heavily survivor sided.
There is a big difference between the person that comes on the forums and complains about #########, and the person that comes here and ask for tips on how to adapt to the games changes...
I started playing on 13th of this month, exactly when the reset is, lol. I'm rank 4 survivor right now, killers are definitely not OP.
Try to play around killer perks and learn good escape\looping routes. Play with a friend so you can coordinate saves, gen repairs and once you get comfortable with it, distracting the killer. Keep in mind that most killers run BBQ, expect them to know where you are and adapt accordingly. I think I got to play for two or three days before the healing nerf, and to be completely honest, healing was extremely powerful. Tanking hits was way to easy if you could just pop off for 10 seconds and heal yourself even without medkits. Changes in play style for this nerf was to not always heal right after an unhook, unless I could see the killer chasing, also running away from the action to heal because if you heal nearby, the longer times it takes to heal will definitely reveal you to the killers with Nurse's calling, which 99% of killers have at higher ranks.
I'm still a noob so this is the best advice I can give, but I'm sure survivor mains out there with thousands of hours can confirm many of these things and also add to it.
Also, being killer is a lot more frustrating\stressful. To be looped for 2-3 gens will make your blood pressure rise considerably more then being facecamped or being chased for 2-3 gens. I personally need to take a break from killer after a few games.
Remember how there was a bug, wherein on picking up the survivor, if you whiffed to the ground, with the right timing, it resulted in two things :
1. The survivor hitting the skill check right and not getting dropped.
2. The survivor DCing 😈
You apparently didn't read it well enough since as you've pointed out high ranks aka 15-20 are killer sided and you tell survivors to get to rank 1 where it's the opposite.
Whereas the most of the forum goers that're experienced, you included refer to ranks 1-5 aka red ranks as low ranks.
I was referring to your statement not his hence why i quoted you so my statement is still correct.
That's a pretty weak Straw Man considering you know for a fact I never said anything remotely close to that.
I never said it has, again Straw Mans are beneath you.
My statement still stands as correct and good grief give up on the Red Herrings, now you're just plain trolling.
Tiny is your estimation since SB was one of the most top used perks or did you forget you and the other killer mains posting stats that claimed that?
Yet your own statements and the statements of other killers mains contradicts what you just claimed. You all claimed that it was being triggered more than 1x during a chase and that's why it needed to be nerfed. As for me triggering it 2x yes i did do it.
You still risk getting hit regardless, you only don't get hit if you drop it too earlier but the risk is still there because you might drop it too late.If you drop it too early you just wasted the pallet and you get no tasty points.
No I didn't you and most of the other killers always refer to ranks 1-5 which are low numbers as low ranks whereas ranks 15-20 are high numbers thus high ranks. Whether it's high or low numbers the noob ranks is killer sided.
The healing nerf actually made perks like botany be useful, these changes are good for breaking up the meta.
Can't say it's in a bad place for either side right now it's all down to the player your matched with, with the event on killers are getting more kills but that's not due to any changes its just survivors wanting serum.
Then you are taking things out of context.
Again, taking things out of context.
Out of context, since i was refering to that DS nerf, which never happend.
You sure it´s not YOU who is trolling right now? You hijacked the conversation between 2 other players and claim that my comments are wrong and now trolling?
I never claimed that i like the exhaustion nerf. Never claimed that it would change anything.
But sure, go ahead and search where i made that statement.
Again, search me that comment.
What part of "risk vs reward" didn´t you understand?
So the game should be balanced around the guy who played less than 10 hours?
Great idea! I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
Lets give every killer the Freddy treatment and nerf them into the ground! Since rank 20 players die to often.
That way we´ll also fix the killer queues. Killers will get instant lobbies.
Clearly there is a reason the "buffs/nerfs" are happening. If you buff one side then demand a buff on the other how in the world would that make sense?
Just how about… no?
High ranks = red ranks = low numbers (1-5)
No its not balanced yet, we need more survivor nerfs / killer buffs actually.
main issue i see... killers arent where they should be survivors are too strong this is supposed to be a 1v4 where 4 survivors equal the strength of the killer atm cant we honestly say 1 survivor is 25% of the power of a killer and that each survivor working as a team is equal to the killer? NO we cant main reason is easy to determine most the groups refuse to work together u get hooked and ur left to stay on hook till second or third phase while the killer is chasing soemone else.. other than that other issue i see is too many survivors wanting to be stronger but ignore the fact that they are supposed to be only strong enough to be 25% of a killer strength and as a team they can oppose the killer
If you want ro blame anyone, blame the 360 loopers that are the sole reason the nurse was created, and also the reason for all the buffs. The game wasn’t designed with 360’s in mind, but the devs liked the strategy so much that they have been carefully tweaking the balance around 360’s and their potential to control the killer, so that it becomes a natural part of the game’s core mechanics.
This game was Survivor biased for almost 2 years or so.
They are finally doing what is right and giving the power role...a little more power.
The exhaustion changes were amazing. The map reworks are fantastic, and the healing time being a bit longer is great.
They are doing some really good things. This game is close to being balanced overall. It's hard to say if it is... or isn't...
I'm happy with it.
It's all a step in the right direction, but it is far from being done.
same here, to me the nerfs adapt survivors
Break chase after the first gen pops.
I mean I would like more things to happen with this game, but I'm not going ot be picky.
I like where it is. They don't need to even rework Freddy, they just need to let his blocks be stackable and change a few things.
He doesn't need a "rework".
Talking about Freddy... I know a lot of people ask for a complete rework, but not me. They just need to fix some stuff, like the exploit to heal downed victims without Freddy being able to do anything about it.
And awake survivor have to be removed from hitdetection, so they can't bodyblock.
Along with his power being an interrupt and wake ups during transition, I would be fine.
I would actually burst in flames, if i tried to enter a church.
So i can live with that whole heaven thing.
But thx for caring.
Nice bait tho your gunna get a lot of people.
Freddy has to wait for 7 seconds each time he interacts with someone, but survivor freak out if healing takes 4 seconds longer.^^
doublestandard
I actually still like how Freddy has to be played, but his drawbacks are so harsh and he doesn't get much in return.
Apologies for the rank mix up part way too early on little sleep low versus high ranks.
@Tsulan If I took it out of context it was because there was no context to compare it to, now think about someone else coming to the forums and seeing that. They'd come to the exact same conclusion, if you're going to reply to someone with what you said you need to have context for others to know what you're talking about.
Had you put the poster you were referring to post in there at least the relevant parts I'd have been able to understand you better. But as it is my comments to you were accurate based upon what was in your posts.
That said apologies for taking what you said out f context, but in the future at least leave a little bit of the post or the posters tag so it's obvious who you're referring to.
But you can't win against all those tryhard killers if you don't loop them to oblivion. Playing killer is literally ez mode now.
Insert the umpteen million complaints boths sides have, rinse and repeat and you've read the entire forum over 9000 times.
Exactly this forum keeps on repeating but mostly because hardly anything is fixed
There's no blaming on the bigger picture.
Survivors need additional objectives and might get more time on the hook. Or survivors stay with the current objective and get less time on the hook. Just as examples.
It's a question of who needs to be pressured and why. I think survivors need to be pressured more and the killer less.
Oh I agree and I'm looking forward to the added objective, the devil is of course int the details as they say and how it gets worked in. But do killers really want 10-15 minute matches given the ahem comments about games lasting longer than 6 minutes i've seen on here.
I've enjoyed my longer matches where it's been tense for both sides until the very end and for the most part most of both sides have as well.
Better 15-20 minutes.
Maybe that’s a sign that survivors were too strong? I can still win pretty easily as survivor long as my team isn’t bad at doing gens or evading/looping killer