Spirit's new chase music is... haunting
:)
(she is still a solid high A tier killer btw, here gameplay is still mostly the same)
:)
(she is still a solid high A tier killer btw, here gameplay is still mostly the same)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think sheโs low S tier still, just below Blight.
I haven't played against her yet unfortunately. ๐
When the ground is haunted
Same ๐
I actually went against a spirit yesterday looking forward to see how it was against her and she just tunnelled and facecamped the entire match lmfao
However, I love the music! She seems interesting, I might have to have a few games as her, I used to main her 2 years back so would love to see the difference if there is much.
Spirit is still S tier, just below Blight now imo
I'm not sure about that yet, I have yet to play against a group of good survivors. I think the new semi-counterplay just makes her not able to use her power as well at places like shack as well. Idk
The music is great and I really like the balance change.