Day 3 without playing killer

Day 3 without without playing killer because of the infinite loadscreen bug. When are they gonna fix it !!??

Comments

  • I've only gotten the infinite loading screens playing survivor

  • It can happen to anyone under any circumstances. I have seen people complain about it when grouped, or when offerings were enabled when those have worked for me. I have no clue what potentially causes it.

  • @Veinslay said:

    I've only gotten the infinite loading screens playing survivor

    Only playing killer for me. This adds to every other bugs on console make me want to not play this game anymore...

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    It can happen to anyone under any circumstances. I have seen people complain about it when grouped, or when offerings were enabled when those have worked for me. I have no clue what potentially causes it.

    Lol i finally found the problem. I desactivated crossplay and i can play normally again :)

  • I'd love to play with crossplay off, but it takes an eternity to get a killer match. They should have kept console walled off from PC

  • @Veinslay said:

    I'd love to play with crossplay off, but it takes an eternity to get a killer match. They should have kept console walled off from PC

    But then we would have the same problem. You'd still wait an eternity.

  • I git it on both sides. Though I have moved more to survivor since MMR.

  • @Khelendrose2020 said:

    I git it on both sides. Though I have moved more to survivor since MMR.

    I too get it on both sides, I thought turning off crossplay would help but it didn’t. This is frustrating we just wanna play this event.

  • @Veinslay said:

    I've only gotten the infinite loading screens playing survivor

    Had 2 of them out of 15 games. 1 survivor and 1 killer (back to back)

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    It can happen to anyone under any circumstances. I have seen people complain about it when grouped, or when offerings were enabled when those have worked for me. I have no clue what potentially causes it.

    Probably random intervals