Maybe? If we ask really nicely?
Is Pumpkinhead a candidate for becoming a killer?
Is Pumpkinhead a candidate for becoming a killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1° time i see this guy, where is this guy from?
He's from the Pumpkin Head films.
Is that a new hag skin?
If you have never had the chance check out the 1st Pumpkinhead film.
That would be awesome! It's not out of the REALM of possibility considering we got something like demogorgon.
Pumpkinhead would be a great addition and probably not that expensive of a license to procure.
Pumpkinhead is sort of cult now so I know the popularity isn't there but you are definitely right about the license.
What is this?
Is this a hag before becoming a tree?
I forgot all about Pumpkinhead!!! That would be dope!
You should. At least the first one. It's great
I thought that was hag for a second!
Legacy hag skin
a scene from the first (and best) film.
I will not be happy until the roster includes all these fine folks.