I HOPE this is a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWW4Gw0RgS0

Last clip is an old one, but still relevant because it STILL happens.

Comments

  • Well, you still can hit people at pallets, see them take a hit and scream in pain, and then your hit will be "rolled back" because ######### you, killer is here to suffer. It happens once in almost every my game as the killer.

  • @Junylar said:

    Well, you still can hit people at pallets, see them take a hit and scream in pain, and then your hit will be "rolled back" because ######### you, killer is here to suffer. It happens once in almost every my game as the killer.

    Yup, those too. I just sit there going "Guess I just gotta play better"

  • I play on last gen console this is my DBD experience lately in a nutshell :'(

  • Nope. This is the latest survivor buff after BH noticed their mass group defecation on how they're still underpowered.

  • The one at 12 seconds seems to be bad desync, with how the guy just disappears. I haven't had bad desync recently but it was a problem on Lery's and Temple of purgation months back.

  • By chance do someone have only that family guy rice cake meme? (The dbs one not the basic meme).

  • @ARTRA said:

    By chance do someone have only that family guy rice cake meme? (The dbs one not the basic meme).

    All I did was take the original meme and put the the text on it, it's really nothing special.

  • isnt this just ping