Hotfix ETA?

The games borderline unplayable on console for the time being, when do you think we can expect a hotfix and will the event be extended for some form of compensation?

Comments

  • While I have no direct contact with the developers, I have played this game on and off for many years.

    Due to my extended personal experiences with their processes, I have become attuned to their ways and created some educated estimations of their future developments that I believe will be useful. These estimations have concluded with the following responses to your two listed questions in the original post:

    "Soon™" and "maybe."

  • Let them first announce a roadmap to hotfix on their twitter.

  • @Beaburd said:

    While I have no direct contact with the developers, I have played this game on and off for many years.

    Due to my extended personal experiences with their processes, I have become attuned to their ways and created some educated estimations of their future developments that I believe will be useful. These estimations have concluded with the following responses to your two listed questions in the original post:

    "Soon™" and "maybe."

    Nah, I will say they always give something, it’s just a sad thing that this crap literally happens every single ‘patch’. I swear there’s someone at BHVR doing this for the memes every time. It does keep people talking about the game (i.e. funny moment YouTube videos).

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2583477#Comment_2583477

    Nah, I will say they always give something, it’s just a sad thing that this crap literally happens every single ‘patch’. I swear there’s someone at BHVR doing this for the memes every time. It does keep people talking about the game (i.e. funny moment YouTube videos).

    The "I think we did a pretty good job" meme is the thing of legends.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2583528#Comment_2583528

    The "I think we did a pretty good job" meme is the thing of legends.

    the key there though was so far

  • At this point, I truly expect an extention of the Halloween event with sprinklings of bloodpoints to ease the buttock pain of these bugs, crashes and loading screens.

  • bro watch them do the same thing they did with the anniversary event, release the optimization patch after the event ends😂

  • 26th of October most likely.