Can someone explain this?
https://youtu.be/jItnjigWdm4
Did I just get BHVR'd?
Did I just get BHVR'd?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That looks like a massive desync. Throw it on the bug reporting forums if you haven't already.
You got Karma'ed for t bagging :D
With it being a one off (or at least that's all you showed), it could have been a bug or lag or cheating or a one off glitch or a number of things. I have noticed nothing strange when kicking pumpkins so far at least.
This isnt a one off...it happens anytime a killer smashes a pumpkin mid chase
Oh. Then I'd do what @FFirebrandd recommended and put in a Bug Report (or see if someone else did already)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
I haven't noticed anything of that nature but it's not impossible that I just haven't ran into this particular situation since I imagine most killers don't stop midchase to smash a pumpkin
Definitely some karma for dat azz. T-bagging on Haddonfield what's next GG EZ on a busted map.
I did but no one was seeing it and I had to put the PSA out there for more people to see
I only did that bc he was camping my friend and I got her off and t bagged him to begin with to piss him off enough to not tunnel her...which worked btw
Bubba camps. There aren't many who play him any other way. He was obviously bad if he stopped camping/tunneling to chase a t-bagger.
You say it like it's a bad thing...it kept him distracted...which is the point of the survivor...I main killer, i know what it means and it doesnt fool me or anger me...
Looks like he got the Trick pumpkin.
That's why I said he was bad.