what offering makes you want to hurt someone.

what offering makes you want to hurt the person who burned it?

Comments

  • If someone burns grammas cookbook i want to hurt them

  • On the mysterious console versions of Dead by Daylight supposedly some survivors can use splinters to cast an unholy spell that transforms the killer into another killer against their will. While I have been fortunate enough to avoid such misfortune I cannot say the same for others.

  • Fog and I will be a mad killer

    Multiple fog and I wont bother and DC

  • @Peasant said:
    On the mysterious console versions of Dead by Daylight supposedly some survivors can use splinters to cast an unholy spell that transforms the killer into another killer against their will. While I have been fortunate enough to avoid such misfortune I cannot say the same for others.

    i have had this happen to me fortunately they burned a black splinter when i was trying to play freddy adn im a shape main so i walked out with a 4k perkless made my day

  • @Master said:
    Fog and I will be a mad killer

    Multiple fog and I wont bother and DC

    yeah at least fog osnt as bad as moonligt though

  • Im the ######### spamming fog offerings for the lols until its in the Institute againts a Trapper LOL

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Master said:
    Fog and I will be a mad killer

    Multiple fog and I wont bother and DC

    yeah at least fog osnt as bad as moonligt though

    Oh, against moonligth I dc instantly. THere is no poitn playing a game where I cant see and run against walls.

    I still remember a game where I got lost with my P3 claudette in the black basement of mac millain. I simply couldnt find the way out and DCed.

    But luckily, the devs agreed and removed this offering

  • murky reagen when I play Freddy

  • @Master said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Master said:
    Fog and I will be a mad killer

    Multiple fog and I wont bother and DC

    yeah at least fog osnt as bad as moonligt though

    Oh, against moonligth I dc instantly. THere is no poitn playing a game where I cant see and run against walls.

    I still remember a game where I got lost with my P3 claudette in the black basement of mac millain. I simply couldnt find the way out and DCed.

    But luckily, the devs agreed and removed this offering

    when they removed it i was over the moon

  • 100% more bloodpoints in the sacrifice category
    fun killer incoming

  • When playing survivor and I see a survivor burning Clear Reagent... just drives me nuts.
    As killer, Moonlight Bouquets have been disabled, thank God, so there's really nothing too worrying.
  • @Weederick said:
    100% more bloodpoints in the sacrifice category
    fun killer incoming

    i burn that but only when im about to prestige and i dont want to waste anyhting but yeah wreaths like that are usaully a sighn of bad things to come.

  • @George_Soros said:
    When playing survivor and I see a survivor burning Clear Reagent... just drives me nuts.
    As killer, Moonlight Bouquets have been disabled, thank God, so there's really nothing too worrying.

    exactly new moon bquet would bsically render any p3 claudette invisible

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @George_Soros said:
    When playing survivor and I see a survivor burning Clear Reagent... just drives me nuts.
    As killer, Moonlight Bouquets have been disabled, thank God, so there's really nothing too worrying.

    exactly new moon bquet would bsically render any p3 claudette invisible

    and if you were playing freddy good like finding yourway out of the basement

  • @mercilessone said:
    None because it’s just a game, it shouldn’t make you want to physically hurt someone 

    it just makes you angry and you feel like youwant the prsn who did it to feel what you feel basically

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Stalks said:
    when someone burns a shrud of separateion OMG Grr it maekes me so angery

    yeah and how about vigos salty lips prepre for a camping killer

  • None because it’s just a game, it shouldn’t make you want to physically hurt someone 
    I don't know about that. I find myself more and more curious lately: what would it feel like to remove someone's face with a chainsaw? Like, seriously. Must be such a unique experience.
  • @George_Soros said:
    mercilessone said:

    None because it’s just a game, it shouldn’t make you want to physically hurt someone 

    I don't know about that. I find myself more and more curious lately: what would it feel like to remove someone's face with a chainsaw? Like, seriously. Must be such a unique experience.

    i know the grind of chins against flesh and the salty blood that paints a buetifull picture that harmonizes with the orchestra of screams from all those present mmmm what a wonderfull experience

  • @mercilessone said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @mercilessone said:

    None because it’s just a game, it shouldn’t make you want to physically hurt someone 

    it just makes you angry and you feel like youwant the prsn who did it to feel what you feel basically

    Man I might need to get rid of this game before I get too much into it, nothing against you or anyone on here but some of the things I’ve read are ridiculous and make me second guess buying a game where I’m gonna be bombarded with insults for intended gameplay and opinions , I’ve seen there are mods but they must barely get on here to allow some of this to go on

    oh im sorry 9f you took that as offense no offense was intended trust me i a not one of the toxic members im sorry if anything offended you

  • If offerings makes you wanna hurt people who burn them maybe you should stop playing this game or get some help.

  • @mercilessone said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @mercilessone said:

    friendlykillermain said:

    @mercilessone said:
    
    None because it’s just a game, it shouldn’t make you want to physically hurt someone 
    
    
    
    it just makes you angry and you feel like youwant the prsn who did it to feel what you feel basically
    

    Man I might need to get rid of this game before I get too much into it, nothing against you or anyone on here but some of the things I’ve read are ridiculous and make me second guess buying a game where I’m gonna be bombarded with insults for intended gameplay and opinions , I’ve seen there are mods but they must barely get on here to allow some of this to go on

    oh im sorry 9f you took that as offense no offense was intended trust me i a not one of the toxic members im sorry if anything offended you

    No buddy you said nothing that offended me I’m just reading other posts on the forum and it’s made me think that 

    yeah some people dont read what they post until after its posted and it spawns some harsh feedback

  • @Whisky_Glass said:
    If offerings makes you wanna hurt people who burn them maybe you should stop playing this game or get some help.

    nah i just dont like it if someone burns the cookbook because usaully it results in a terrible game.

  • @mercilessone said:
    None because it’s just a game, it shouldn’t make you want to physically hurt someone 

    I don't think that these folks are serious mind you. They are merely using the phrase "make you want to hurt someone" incorrectly. I can't even begin to remember every time I've heard folks say something like: I would literally die if, (insert common mundane yet unpleasant event here) happened.

  • @Peasant said:

    @mercilessone said:
    None because it’s just a game, it shouldn’t make you want to physically hurt someone 

    I don't think that these folks are serious mind you. They are merely using the phrase "make you want to hurt someone" incorrectly. I can't even begin to remember every time I've heard folks say something like: I would literally die if, (insert common mundane yet unpleasant event here) happened.

    oh good you understand

  • what offering makes you want to hurt the person who burned it?

    Are you ok? 
  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Peasant said:

    @mercilessone said:
    None because it’s just a game, it shouldn’t make you want to physically hurt someone 

    I don't think that these folks are serious mind you. They are merely using the phrase "make you want to hurt someone" incorrectly. I can't even begin to remember every time I've heard folks say something like: I would literally die if, (insert common mundane yet unpleasant event here) happened.

    oh good you understand

    Yeah, I understood what you meant. I just hope that the forum folks don't drive away @mercilessone

  • @Khalednazari said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    what offering makes you want to hurt the person who burned it?

    Are you ok?

    no not really my friend didn't show up to class today and we were supposed to go to a party later im worried he lost his battle with depression.

  • @Peasant said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Peasant said:

    @mercilessone said:
    None because it’s just a game, it shouldn’t make you want to physically hurt someone 

    I don't think that these folks are serious mind you. They are merely using the phrase "make you want to hurt someone" incorrectly. I can't even begin to remember every time I've heard folks say something like: I would literally die if, (insert common mundane yet unpleasant event here) happened.

    oh good you understand

    Yeah, I understood what you meant. I just hope that the forum folks don't drive away @mercilessone

    yeah on forums theirs almost never middle ground

  • @Khalednazari said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    what offering makes you want to hurt the person who burned it?

    Are you ok?

    no not really my friend didn't show up to class today and we were supposed to go to a party later im worried he lost his battle with depression.

    He probably didn't show up because he got to know the kinda stuff you post on forums and make threads about. 
  • @Khalednazari said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @Khalednazari said:

    friendlykillermain said:

    what offering makes you want to hurt the person who burned it?
    

    Are you ok?

    no not really my friend didn't show up to class today and we were supposed to go to a party later im worried he lost his battle with depression.

    He probably didn't show up because he got to know the kinda stuff you post on forums and make threads about. 

    this isnt funny im actually worried

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Khalednazari said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @Khalednazari said:

    friendlykillermain said:

    what offering makes you want to hurt the person who burned it?
    

    Are you ok?

    no not really my friend didn't show up to class today and we were supposed to go to a party later im worried he lost his battle with depression.

    He probably didn't show up because he got to know the kinda stuff you post on forums and make threads about. 

    this isnt funny im actually worried

    he seemed really excited about it too

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Khalednazari said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @Khalednazari said:

    friendlykillermain said:

    what offering makes you want to hurt the person who burned it?
    

    Are you ok?

    no not really my friend didn't show up to class today and we were supposed to go to a party later im worried he lost his battle with depression.

    He probably didn't show up because he got to know the kinda stuff you post on forums and make threads about. 

    this isnt funny im actually worried

    he seemed really excited about it too

    I don't really judge people, but then again, it is really difficult to believe someone who starts pointless threads on the forums, instead of actually doing something to aid his friend. :) 
  • @mercilessone said:
    Peasant said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Peasant said:

    @mercilessone said:

    None because it’s just a game, it shouldn’t make you want to physically hurt someone 

    I don't think that these folks are serious mind you. They are merely using the phrase "make you want to hurt someone" incorrectly. I can't even begin to remember every time I've heard folks say something like: I would literally die if, (insert common mundane yet unpleasant event here) happened.

    oh good you understand

    Yeah, I understood what you meant. I just hope that the forum folks don't drive away @mercilessone

    I appreciate the thought, I think I’m just shocked at how outraged some people are when it comes to this game. I’ve noticed a lot of survivors being attacked and name called for some pretty silly stuff and the killers that I’ve seen get attacked on here are all for camping or wanting buffs it seems, can’t we just all have fun? The toxicity and hatred seep from this forum 

    i feel you man

  • @mercilessone said:
    Peasant said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Peasant said:

    @mercilessone said:

    None because it’s just a game, it shouldn’t make you want to physically hurt someone 

    I don't think that these folks are serious mind you. They are merely using the phrase "make you want to hurt someone" incorrectly. I can't even begin to remember every time I've heard folks say something like: I would literally die if, (insert common mundane yet unpleasant event here) happened.

    oh good you understand

    Yeah, I understood what you meant. I just hope that the forum folks don't drive away @mercilessone

    I appreciate the thought, I think I’m just shocked at how outraged some people are when it comes to this game. I’ve noticed a lot of survivors being attacked and name called for some pretty silly stuff and the killers that I’ve seen get attacked on here are all for camping or wanting buffs it seems, can’t we just all have fun? The toxicity and hatred seep from this forum 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebV16Z83Ro4

  • @Khalednazari said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

     @Khalednazari said:
    
    friendlykillermain said:
    
      @Khalednazari said:
    
      friendlykillermain said:
    

    what offering makes you want to hurt the person who burned it?

    Are you ok?

    no not really my friend didn't show up to class today and we were supposed to go to a party later im worried he lost his battle with depression.

    He probably didn't show up because he got to know the kinda stuff you post on forums and make threads about. 

    this isnt funny im actually worried

    he seemed really excited about it too

    I don't really judge people, but then again, it is really difficult to believe someone who starts pointless threads on the forums, instead of actually doing something to aid his friend. :) 

    WHAT DO YOU THINK I TRY TO DO EVERY DAY PEOPLE WITH DEPRESSION DONT WANT HELP ALL YOU CAN DO IS SIT ON THE SIDELINES AND HOPE AND HOPE YOU INSENSITIVE PRICK

  • @mercilessone Well if the salt and toxicity get too bad, just head on over to Off-Topic. I made a meme pit so that might help you with a giggle or two to fight off the negative waves.

  • None, i deal with whats put in front of me every game, which is why i can legitimately say I haven't once DC'd. That isn't to say i don't understand the annoyance of some offerings, but i prefer to just shrug and get on with it. Ain't worth the hassle of getting riled.

  • @SoylentPixie said:
    None, i deal with whats put in front of me every game, which is why i can legitimately say I haven't once DC'd. That isn't to say i don't understand the annoyance of some offerings, but i prefer to just shrug and get on with it. Ain't worth the hassle of getting riled.

    same i am not one to dc but i still get frustrated from time to time