Fix Clown bottles!
I'm tired of them disappearing 50% of the time.
I'm tired of them disappearing 50% of the time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
cornfeilds make clown useless
Wait I just started maining clown. What exactly is wrong with him? And what unintended nerf to him happened with the vaulting changes?
Definitely not had his bottles disappear yet.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/27319/clown-nerfed-on-purpose#latest
Wow if that was actually unintended and they plan to fix it that is great news. The gas reducing vault speed was massive.
Also, on the threads topic, the bottles randomly breaking in his hand is very annoying. Hope they fix that as well.
@ad19970 From time to time after throwing a tonic bottle it breaks, but there is no gas cloud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaJV72B_xdU&feature=youtu.be
Oh ok thank you I've always wondered why survivors were able to fast vault at times while intoxicated since I thought the bottles should cause survivors to medium vault. Nice to hear I'm not crazy or just doing something wrong. And good to hear that they are working on fixing that. Really put me off when I expected them to medium vault and they somehow fast vault.
Oh yeah I've had that, but only at close objects when i wanted to throw over them. I just thought the hitbox of the object I wanted to throw over was just a bit too big.
I agree. Clown is one of the viable killers right now, but survivors sometimes fast vaulting while intoxicated was a bit annoying. I mean his ability is only good in chases so it's nice to see it getting fixed.
The clown is mostly drunk - its no surprise he drops the bottle sometimes.
I think he's probably one of the more underrated killers. He's much better than many people think.
Yeah but that's an issue for basically all killers. Quite a lot of the killers need work but before we even get to that spot we need how fast the matches go to be addressed. That's one of the main issues.
Hell you could probably beat any nurse and billy main in the world when you are hellbent on blasting those gens.
Wraith is still too addon dependent, trapper is not even close to the other killers levels, Myers needs multi-stalk back and shouldn't be limited on stalk per player, Pig needs her crouch/ambush fixed and there are still quite a few ultra-rare addons for killers that are trash/should just be in their base kits (ex. Rule Set #2)
Agree on your points though.
You could even argue that some of these buffs COULD turn them OP as they are balanced around current game speed and not after a secondary objective has been introduced. Thats why i say its a higher priority, lets see what happens after game length has been addressed then come up with Killer discussions aside from maybe of few QOL changes, with Wraith, LF and Freddy being exceptions.
Wraith just needs 1,5s speedburst and full invisibility outside his TR to reduce SWF impact.
Bubba is a broken and inferior Billy who can only use 4-5 addons that benefit him.
Freddy is Freddy, annoying on both sides and maybe to good at stalling to leave how he is once gen times are fixed.
Clown is a strong killer. That map will affect every killer negatively except billy.
yeah unless you play shape though stalking in the corn is pretty effective
I'm curious, if all these buffs were applied, do you still think there should be a gen rush nerf?
Because personally I think that if every killer was buffed to the level of clown or Hillbilly, a gen rush nerf would no longer be needed.
Interesting. Personally I would put him above Hillbilly in the chase category. While I still believe that Hillbilly is the second best killer after nurse because of his insane map presence, I'd say no killer comes as close to the chase potential of the nurse than clown. His bottles make looping, especially pallet looping almost impossible, and in most cases, he can even get a hit before a survivor reaches a pallet. Hillbilly does have the one shot ability which is really good, but he can be looped much more easily.
Honestly, if all killers were at the level of Hillbilly, Hag or Clown, I think this game would be in a really good spot.
Not sure. That said though, even with all these things added killers like trapper or myers can still get looped for all 5 gens because of how fast they go. So while these do make them stronger, it doesn't make them better at handling loops and there's still more than enough pallets/loops to where that extra strength would not even make into play.
Lmao you cant stalk through corn...
Thats why yamoka estate is absolutely CANCER HELP ME IM A SHAPE MAIN
Is cannibal really bad enough that people thinks he needs a rework yet? His power and addons haven't really changed, the other killers have just been ultra buffed. I agree clown is good but still don't put him on the same level as billy and/ or Myres. Billy map control is next level stuff compared to clown and his killing potential is the same at least. Myres killing potential is insane and his tracking potential with his power is very good. His addons take him higher than billy. Agreed the map does make a difference, but still dont put him on the same level as the clown! Both far surpass him. Having said that the clown is also very good, don't get me wrong.
And for the others i think we should address game length first.