I really like the survivor/killer mixed challenge idea

In the new Tome, the Salvation Or Sacrifice challenge (unhook or hook 10) was really refreshing.

I would like to see more mixed challenges which don't necessarily require a specific character.

It also helps when you forget which role you're using in relation to the challenge.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Definitely a nice addition, I hope to see more of these in the future.

  • Heh, can't wait to see "A Helping Hand": Pickup a Survivor from the dying state as either Killer or Survivor.

  • I expect to see Be Chased by Killer/Chase as Killer

    Yeah i like these new archives and the purple glyph is cool, my friend didn't realise it was a killer one only and had like three matches trying to find it as survivor haha

  • I really like it, we need more universal challenges in the future

  • I enjoy this as well.

  • It is great. I love having options and wish we had more of these throughout the tomes.

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    I expect to see Be Chased by Killer/Chase as Killer

    Yeah i like these new archives and the purple glyph is cool, my friend didn't realise it was a killer one only and had like three matches trying to find it as survivor haha

    I'm right there with your friend. I had 3 survivor matches and then noticed it was a killer challenge.

    Aaaaaaand to fully solidify my status as a first-class plum, I didn't read the description about it being invisible. So I spent the match as MICH-L Myers walking around like a lost dog.

  • @Rizzo said:

    Definitely a nice addition, I hope to see more of these in the future.

    In any case Rizzo90 :) Now seriously, the part is really good and makes you want more. Also the part with the Purple Glyph. Really good and great variety. *thumbs up*