Tbagging at exit gate
Why do you tbagg at exit gate?
Honest answers only please
Why do you tbagg at exit gate?
Honest answers only please
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't do it because I thinks it's insulting. They do it to rub it in the killer's face that they were able to escape. It's like saying "easy game". I think it's easy for people to forget that there's a real person with a brain and feelings playing the killer so they don't care about being rude.
You don't need to mind t-bagging though it's really annoying when the survivors won't escape until you hit them at the exit gates
I don't. Sometimes,
I wait for the killer to have to hit me, except if he doesn't seem to come around in time.
Against toxic killers (and I don't mean legitimate camping killers), I wait for them at the exit gates until they come, and just leave in their face to waste their time as much as they wasted mine.
Why do you wait for the killer that he has to hit you if he wasnt toxic?
And what do you consider a toxic killer?
I do wait for him for a fair trade of points, since he may enjoy it. Only if he's very close tho. I don't like to make people to wait, or to wait at exit gates for more than 20seconds or so.
A toxic killer is usually one that use cheesy tactics, such as full camping without reason with no incentives to leave the hook even for one second. I can understand camping someone you dislike, or camping whne other survivors are possibly around, but standing there, watching at a dying survivor that did nothing special, and wait for him to die for 2mins while others are repairing and exiting is just a waste of everyone's time.
Lag switchers are also a pain.
Eventually the ones going full ape ######### everyone, stacking as many odds as possible for them like... Grabbing an ebony mori + tryhard add-ons (like 3-4 blinks nurse), or systematically put the game and play Iridescent king Doctor several rounds in a row. I don't consider that toxic, of course, but it's just being annoying for the sake of being annoying.
I understand you need to feel strong, but this ######### is stupid.
In any case, I don't teabag tho.
The only case I teabag is when I kill a fellow survivors that sandbagged me. Which happens relatively often.
The only time I ever do it is if I have been against a camping tunneling killer. They earn a t-bagging.
What do you mean when you talk about tunneling?
Oh ok, I would consider that camping
And btw, if someone unhooks you while the killer is camping, its the unhookers fault
Tunneling is fair in my opinion. There isn't much a killer can do that is "toxic" except for facecamping and hitting the survivor on the hook over and over.
Camping- staying close to hook to protect the kill and fight off against any attempts at rescue.
Tunneling- waiting at a close proximity to hook not to protect the kill but to be there for the unhooking so you can replace the kill once freed.
Camping- strategy that is sometimes useful especially near the end of match.
Tunneling- a no skill needed easy kill that gets you points but zero respect from me and hopefully from this whole community
Toxic players fall for this ALL the time. Talented people realize what's going on quick and take off.
I have gotten so many kills this way. Using a Michael Myers mori to throw them through the exit after I'm done with them.
Never have, never will. It's a really disrespectful thing to do, and I'm surprised people still do it when the risk of blood warden/tombstone Myers is always prevalent. However, if my team needs time to get the other gate open/save someone then I'll wait and then dip out as soon as the killer arrives.
Bro would you rather have the killer let you go. The killer is there to kill people. Yes if the survivor unhooking made a mistake and did a bad unhook than why should the killer not go after the injured survivor who just came off the hook. How is it the killers fault for taking advantage? I mean the killer can choose any target he wants. If he needs to thin the heard for a survivor making a mistake, than the killer should capitalize on the survivors mistakes. When you take out 1 out of the 4 survivors it becomes more in the killers favor. The killer won't be like "Oh look at that, a survivor made a mistake, I'll let them walk away and do whatever."
When I say bad unhooking, I mean the killer had no time to leave the hook to find another survivor and instead found two at the hooked spot. If you don't give the killer time to find a new survivor he will always go to the place where he knows a survivor is at.
I never do, but I only wait near an exit gate until I know that everyone is safe from the killer.
If the survivors hold the game hostage just so they can teabag you, don't cooperate. I've gotten sick of poor sportsmanship. (If it were a pro American footbale then teabagging could mean HUGE fines and suspension from at least one game if not more.) I've started using civil disobedience. If I chase them to an exit and they stop I turn away and not look at them. I then go stand by an unopened gate or hatch and hit something (preferably metal so that the it sounds like a bell) every few seconds. I do this until they leave. It requires patience since the point is to ignore them and ruin their fun, but I'd like this to catch on.
This did also lead to one of my funniest moments in the game. I'd totally lost a game as Leatherface (built to insta-saw). An SWF pair just hung on to taunt me, so I didn't even follow them into the gatehouse, wouldn't look at them. A Bill was so convinced I was either harmless or a bot that he tried to open the gate beside me despite his partner Dwight's repeated warnings. Both died on hooks in sight of each other. The afterchat was even funnier.
I often try to aim for the rescuer at the hook, seem to hit him/her, and instead the rescuee is the one who falls down. Other times I rush back to the hook and the only person present is the one who was just rescued and there's no trail or sign of the rescuer. Too many just rescue and then run like hell -- no body blocking, no leading to a hiding place to be healed. As many who are saved from the hook simply do not run far enough to hide as if they don't know how loud their cries of pain are to the killer. Circumstances that seem like tunneling to them are just their own dumb luck from my view.
To tunnel imo, you must be there when the unhooking actually takes place. Killer makes no attempt to stop the rescue, but waits for the survivor to be freed and then hits him or runs him down completely ignoring any other survivors or objectives so he can rehook that survivor. It is impossible to tunnel if you gave the unhooked even a small window to escape.
Not own dumb luck, rather bad teamplay
Ah ok, I understand that
But please dont be offended if I hit a survivor on hook, just dancing with the entity at that moment
People can say all they want about teabagging not being insulting but it is. It's like rubbing salt in someone's wound for good measure. Okay, we get it - you escaped and won. No need to rub it in.
With the huge amount of toxic survivors out there it makes you wonder why there are fewer killer mains every day. People get tired of the bad mannering and toxicity.
Because they think that they're amazing and want to rub it in your face.
Just chase them out and leave the end game chat instantly. Problem solved
I love watching them do that and a Shape gets Evil Within 3 and isnta downs them and takes them back and sacs them.
Just make sure to try to punish cockiness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B14yD9UZ20M&feature=youtu.be
Survivors do a lot of mistakes when they feel confident about themselves, and it can earn you kills rather easily, aka :
to piss of a killer
But teabagging on the other hand is just to insult the killer and rub it in that they have lost. It can be very irritating especially if you worked so hard the whole match only to be made fun of and insulted at end.
If you know they are waiting at the gates just open up YT, listen to some music or watch something funny till they leave. They are only wasting their own time waiting and usually hate it when you don't come and give them the pleasure.
I had a Dwight the other day stay at the exit for a good 10 mins to have me witness the teabagging. He eventually left and I just thanked him for the time he gave me to catch up on the news. He responded with "next time I'll wait longer". Some people are just out to bully.
I really think there should be something done about it. Like a timer that starts for them the second they pass the door.
Face camping, or even better a failed face camp at the end gets tbags in response. If I have a "normal" round with a good killer or a 'baby' killer, there's no reason to be an ass - no matter how many people died or how tricky it was to escape eventually.
I actually do this sometimes, but not to be rude or insulting. I do it so the killer can get some last minute points before the game ends. I didn't think it was seen as annoying, guess i'll stop doing it haha.
There is no advantage to tea bagging at exit gates. You only do it if you really have fun by making others feel bad. A key factor of sociopathy
No that’s arrogance.
Could be a bit of both, no?
Sociopathy is caring primarily and solely on objects and people, primarily yourself, that revolve around your life. Sociopaths definitely give WAY less shits on your well being, but wouldn’t go out of the way to mess with you, it wouldn’t benefit them.
@MineAntoiya
psychopathy would involve hurting others for dopamine, but t-bagging is just petty. Arrogance is definitely what behind it.
I only tea bag campers and we rescue the camped survivor. Like a statement of "Oh, your tactics didn't even work on us!" I feel ridiculous doing it though. Hell, I still need to learn the language of survivors' movements.
I don’t view it as a middle finger, because it isn’t, it’s “can I have your own mind hurt you trying to think of what I intend with this anonymous t-bag from someone on the internet that you don’t know and can never make a personal statement about that you should ever value.” Just don’t view it as an insult, I don’t, and I’m never bothered. So why do you get insulted by it? No seriously, think deep down and think about it.
######### poster turned DBD Guru
I'm gonna hand your words on my fridge if you keep this up :,)
I usually wait at the gates in case other survivors need help and when the killer shows up I gesture them to come over so they can get hit points, I don't teabag though.
I never tbag unless the killer face camped in which case they need to be reminded what a lowlife they are. Mean while if i see a tbagger when im playing killer, and it's not at the exit gates... that survivor is getting camped. it works both ways