Now that Hatch and Keys have been changed

If you're a killer and you see a survivor bring a key into the match, is it still considered toxic to you? I think the key/hatch nerf of course was healthy for the game and I personally don't care now if survivors bring keys in.

Comments

  • Nah, I don't really care if someone brings a key in. The most I think now is the exact same as if someone brings in a map- some variation "oho someone's a gamer".

    Honestly, I like seeing a key! Means it's not a medkit or a toolbox.

  • Keys aren’t toxic, I used to bring franklin’s when I saw one but now I don’t have too anymore.

  • They should still make 2 changes with hatch:


    It should spawn when all Gens are done, closed.


    It should make a sound when closed, so the key atleast get a little usefull.

  • It was never toxic before, but now they are far less likely to be a primary target when I play killer.

    Keys were needing a balance, as were Mori's. It seemed both those offerings were created to end the game early, so I'm glad they've both been nerfed.

  • Still doesn't solve the endgame situation. You have to slug the 3rd survivor to get the 4th.

  • @GillyBeannn said:

    If you're a killer and you see a survivor bring a key into the match, is it still considered toxic to you? I think the key/hatch nerf of course was healthy for the game and I personally don't care now if survivors bring keys in.

    It's only toxic to other survivors. That's how the devs want it.

    I will *only* attempt escapes through the hatch these days. Doesn't matter to me if the gates are open or not.

  • I won't mind anymore. Before it was BS backup plan if by any chance killer was starting to win, you can just all 3 escape the moment things start to go south, now it's perfectly fine. If you want that 1 escape when you're last, fine do your best.

  • Idc what the key does, as long as the hatch remains a final hail mary/last resort attempt for a final lone survivor to escape a game where the killer bodied the survivor team. There should always be a CHANCE at being the "final girl" =P

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Still doesn't solve the endgame situation. You have to slug the 3rd survivor to get the 4th.

    I don’t slug for the 4k unless I know for sure the 4th survivor is around. If they get hatch it’s whatever.