People are 5 year olds
So I was going against a Michael Myers and I managed to do like 3 out of the 5 gens. I rescued a ton of people and he was camping the survivor at the end of the game so I just left and escaped. The killer messaged me and called me a coward. 🤣🤣🤣
Comments
K cool
are you on xbox?
When you said the killer messaged me it made me think you were on xbox
This does not strike me as forum worthy.
You prove your own point so well
How ironic
Cool story bro
That sucks
I am actually 5 years old.
I know someone who is 5 years old
Not much can be said for this one.... Other then Oh well (Bad Word) happens
This game is 18+, yet the majority of people playing is underage. You can tell by just reading this forum.
I'm 4 years old does that mean I win?
Negan is at least fifty, so either you are not negan or your statement is untrue!
We are all Negan. 😗