Why do the survivors seem to be posing for the entity?
I always wonder why when a new survivor comes out, he appears with a pose to make an epic portrait lmao.
I always wonder why when a new survivor comes out, he appears with a pose to make an epic portrait lmao.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huh?
Meanwhile my main man David is just feasting on some bees.
He?
lmao
Many languages gender their nouns, meaning Survivor, as in the noun itself, would naturally be referred to as either Masculine, Feminine or Neutral. And I imagine that could be the case with OP, hence the typo.
You wouldn't know.
Thanks, Komrade Kontext
...
Mkay lol.
I live to serve.