Soooooo...
Just had 3 survivors full on crash because of Boons, yep, this really is your average Chapter release. It's Pinhead x5
Just had 3 survivors full on crash because of Boons, yep, this really is your average Chapter release. It's Pinhead x5
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least BHVR is consistent.
You know what, you're not wrong
You touched the totem I cras
Yes but is that a good thing? Or a really bad thing?
It's consistently bad.
I guess this was the COH nerf
Killer sided game forcing survivors to DC. It sickens me.
Yeah this ‘kill switch’ they banged on about would come in handy right now. Just turn them off!
That isn't a good thing in this case.
It makes me worm inside 🙂
Pretty effective nerf I'd say