When it is the night before Halloween

and you are planning to get EVIL and bring Mori's with Michael. Red Rank PS4 survivors i apologize in advance.

Comments

  • Damn I wish I could do that
  • You know what they say,
    .
    .
    .
    "HEe heE"
    -Michael Jackson

  • @fcc2014 if were ever on at the same times can you help me get out of brown rank's I'm stuck here because I have to many killers that should be red ranks down here
  • @fcc2014 said:
    and you are planning to get EVIL and bring Mori's with Michael. Red Rank PS4 survivors i apologize in advance.

    And they disconnected....Well that seems to be my luck when I go to use a green or red mori hehe.

  • @redsopine1 said:
    @fcc2014 if were ever on at the same times can you help me get out of brown rank's I'm stuck here because I have to many killers that should be red ranks down here

    Maybe tomorrow. I'm off work and will be on in the morning and after i take my son trick or treating.

  • @Jed said:

    And they disconnected....Well that seems to be my luck when I go to use a green or red mori hehe.

    Always going to have that. Don't let it get to you. If you take this game personal, you become a salty mess like some of the people on the forum.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @redsopine1 said:
    @fcc2014 if were ever on at the same times can you help me get out of brown rank's I'm stuck here because I have to many killers that should be red ranks down here

    Maybe tomorrow. I'm off work and will be on in the morning and after i take my son trick or treating.

    Were you from so I know the time difference to work on would be fun to finally get out the no pip zone before reset
  • Today is my birthday so dying would be a wonderful gift tbh. Just make sure my body isn't in an embarrassing pose ;)
  • Omg lol best death pose ever a vaulting dc filmed from 2 angles
  • Where is Myers doing Default Fornite Dance?

  • @fcc2014 said:
    and you are planning to get EVIL and bring Mori's with Michael. Red Rank PS4 survivors i apologize in advance.

    I wanna see the second one get implemented into the game in post-game screen for the survivor to see, after you tombstone all 4 of them

  • I played Michael today wish I had a tombstone for those 360s lol I found its a good counter
  • fcc2014 said:

    and you are planning to get EVIL and bring Mori's with Michael. Red Rank PS4 survivors i apologize in advance.

    Made my mofo day
  • My body is ready... 

  • So is anyone else getting no network issues when starting a lobby?

  • fcc2014 said:

    So is anyone else getting no network issues when starting a lobby?

    Not the same but there are others having issues as well:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/28830/connection-error-8018#latest
  • @Whisky_Glass said:
    fcc2014 said:

    So is anyone else getting no network issues when starting a lobby?

    Not the same but there are others having issues as well:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/28830/connection-error-8018#latest

    Thanks guess im playing Castlevannia Symphony of the Night instead. Survivors you get a stay of execution.

  • Ive had a bunch of those retest your internet that clears it up
  • @fcc2014 I had dental surgery yesterday, your post made me laugh for the first time since then. Hurt like freaking hell but totally worth it.....i cannot stop looking at those gifs.....

    If you're ever around for KYF hit me up, i could use more laughs in this game.

  • fcc2014 said:

    So is anyone else getting no network issues when starting a lobby?

    YEAH for like the last half hour 
  • fcc2014 said:

    So is anyone else getting no network issues when starting a lobby?

    Yeah, it's been going on all day on and off. 

    Close app then try again it *usually works. 
  • Nah, just gunna do weird stuff, and try to finish my vials, and challenge myself to make rank progress with 0 sacrifices. Gunna try and let them all go.
    I see it as being the house that gives out full size candy bars.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Jed said:

    And they disconnected....Well that seems to be my luck when I go to use a green or red mori hehe.

    Always going to have that. Don't let it get to you. If you take this game personal, you become a salty mess like some of the people on the forum.

    Oh no I dont take it personally. I just shrug it off and start a new game...that's all we can do hehe.

  • I just had a game against two Lauries called Laurie  Strode. I was chilling with Freddy but said ok, let's play.
    While they used The Shape map offering I brought my Judith's tombstone. They both got killed and even one DCed too late while I was stabbing her hard. They got mad. They flamed me after game. I had fun.
    Tomorrow is gonna be a good Halloween. I can feel it in my bones. 
  • @Just_Meh said:
    fcc2014 said:

    So is anyone else getting no network issues when starting a lobby?

    Yeah, it's been going on all day on and off. 

    Close app then try again it *usually works. 

    I work in IT i'm well aware of the "have you tried restarting it". I did and gave up and played something else but thanks.

  • @SoylentPixie said:
    @fcc2014 I had dental surgery yesterday, your post made me laugh for the first time since then. Hurt like freaking hell but totally worth it.....i cannot stop looking at those gifs.....

    If you're ever around for KYF hit me up, i could use more laughs in this game.

    Well glad i made you laugh. Friend request me on PS4 my gamer tag is the same as my forum just mention your forum id if it is different.

  • i legit got a daily for Micheal. The game is self aware