WHAT IS WRONG WITH DAVID'S FACE?!
Honestly, in his character portrait it looks like he swallowed a bunch of yellow jackets while they collectively stung the inside of his mouth. It is hideous
Honestly, in his character portrait it looks like he swallowed a bunch of yellow jackets while they collectively stung the inside of his mouth. It is hideous
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
Indeed he did my friend!
Can you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep
I cannot! This is too important! David was hit in the face by a submarine and I need justice!
Is this a hint that Candyman is the next killer. OH. MY. GOD!!!
I have never seen something so terrifying before!
All of the new ones look bad and out of place/unpolished.
I think Feng, Kate and Quentin I can get used to. But not Jake and David. They look too different
valve, pls fix