What is this abomination
Someone explain to me what this is supposed to be
That's not Feng (sorry for low quality image)
Someone explain to me what this is supposed to be
That's not Feng (sorry for low quality image)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
please tell me this isnt real.
thats literally the new feng after the face rework.
It is
Feng, even after her face rework, wasn't that ugly
Ah she always looked ugly to me. Ps
i love mori fangs
God, I play killer, I get annoyed when my friends log on and want to play SWF, I really dislike survivor, and still am annoyed about this. Probably because my cousin a feng min main but damn
I use custom character portraits so I don't have to look at the new abominations. Sorry for console players, however... 💀
Feng used to be uglier, she was never cute. she looks better now!
Looks fine to me, I don't see what you guys are complaining about. Heck, looks better than she used to, in my opinion.
David looks worse...... 🤢
look at david
the guy is having a stroke
ahahahaha, so they actually pushed through these horrible portraits?
what a great, quality changes. Very necessary too
It's gorgeous yet not gorgeous, she looks less Asian and more white girl than her story background. She should look more Asian not more white girl. David looks like he is dying. Wait actually isn't that Adam? Not David?
Jake looks really cool but Feng are David are....