Anyone else in the middle of a Twitter war right now?

I feel like I'm the only one, here. 🤭

Screenshot_20211019-153757.png


Comments

  • I don't use Twitter exactly for this reason.

    I only have an account to see the fallout of whatever decision BHVR makes.

  • Twitter is as toxic as a Facebook rabbithole, I wish you luck in that hive of scum and villainy.

  • im not part of it but i have seen pictures of the posts

  • People keep telling me I don't speak for the dbd community. I simply reply I'm the lorax and I speak for the dbd community. What we want is nft immunity!

  • @Shaped said:

    Hell no.

    Thank god 😅

    Don't go down into Twitter.

    Mind you, you can speak more freely on there...

  • oh and btw whoever took this snip you have 5% battery life left idk how you took this snip without it going into sleep mode from low battery

  • I try not to incite violence on Twitter. There's no use in fighting an endless war on that platform. All I've tweeted so far are replies to some DBD creators I follow about their response to NFTs and a couple of messages to companies (Boss Protocol, BHVR, Valve, etc.) about what will happen. I doubt I'll get responses and be drowned out, but hey we'll see.

    As I was writing this, I got a hit. Dowsey will be uploading a video on his take with the NFT situation.

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    Twitter is as toxic as a Facebook rabbithole, I wish you luck in that hive of scum and villainy.

    I've survived DbD, I think I'll live.

    For now.

    Ok, scratch that; BHVR's posted:

    image.png


  • @slendermansmoom said:

    oh and btw whoever took this snip you have 5% battery life left idk how you took this snip without it going into sleep mode from low battery

    My phone's on the hardcore difficulty.

  • Theres enough monkeys on the forums

    dont need more

  • When you reply to anything on twitter, it's a declaration of war.

  • Not even on twitter, although my MySpace account is blowing up!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    When you reply to anything on twitter, it's a declaration of war.

    I'm starting to become certain that this must be true 😂

  • Twitter war would’ve meant something dirty 20 to 30 years ago.

  • no, get off twitter

    and/or all mass social media

  • I dont get the "oh you are all just sheep" mentality. Is it so hard to believe people can be well versed in such a controversial and impactful topic?

    Same goes for the "why have you not cared about it until now?" argument. Most likely people haven't cared because it hasn't affected a part of their life in a way they either realise or can do anything about.

    As people who love DBD, we dont want to be associated with NFTs because of their negative impact, and as a community have the power to stop BHVR from continuing with this awful decision. Is it so bad to be passionate? And to want the best for the company behind our favourite game?

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    Twitter war would’ve meant something dirty 20 to 30 years ago.

    I'd like to question what exactly, since I was born in the early 2000s. 🤔

  • @SlothGirly said:

    I dont get the "oh you are all just sheep" mentality. Is it so hard to believe people can be well versed in such a controversial and impactful topic?

    Same goes for the "why have you not cared about it until now?" argument. Most likely people haven't cared because it hasn't affected a part of their life in a way they either realise or can do anything about.

    As people who love DBD, we dont want to be associated with NFTs because of their negative impact, and as a community have the power to stop BHVR from continuing with this awful decision. Is it so bad to be passionate? And to want the best for the company behind our favourite game?

    Yeah, I didn't get the "you're just sheep" argument either myself. Especially seeming as they'd commented on what took me a whole 22 minutes to explain what an NFT was to someone who wanted to know.

    Hmm.

  • @_NIGHTMARE_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2571812#Comment_2571812

    I'd like to question what exactly, since I was born in the early 2000s. 🤔

    I forget it’s 2021. Time is a bit different when you get older. I should say 30 to 40 years ago. Sorry.

  • they only mentioned it after being pressured