What's With Hackers Trying to Act Slick, Suddenly?

Since SBMM went live, the 14 or 15 odd hackers I've encountered have all played the game "normally" until they started losing, and then suddenly started cheating their way out the exit gates.

Then just now, I encountered a survivor who held W and double hasted themself so the distance I gained was virtually non-existent. ...only to chirp back to my accusation in end game chat with "imagine thinking someone is hacking while running 4 meta perks on a pay to win killer."

My Build, btw: Dream Pallet Freddy - Corrupt, Bamboozle, Discordance, BBQ


Rewind 3 months, and all the hackers I'd seen up until that point where flying around the map, spamming actions, ending the game in 30 seconds, etc.


And while I'm on the subject.... I encountered only 2 hackers in my first 2,000 hours of DBD. I've since encountered over 30 in my past 300 hours--half of which were since SBMM went live.

Comments

  • More like pay to lose.

  • People are having unfun games. People are getting mad. People want to take it out on something. People take it out on other people in game. Repeat.

  • I don't know. I have seen a lot of them just flaunting the fact that they are hacking, because nothing can be done to stop them, so they are becoming more brazen.

  • He had the Nft's exclusive speed boost item. Sorry for you.

  • Yeah I could see why someone who needs to hack to escape might view pallet Freddy as pay to win.