I honestly hope they listened to the feedback on Clairvoyance?

This is my third thread post on the perk and I'm just hoping they buffed it in some way. I assume the people who used it found it very lack luster in the ptb.

There is no denying that this perk is really bad and won't find any use from anyone. I just hope they buff it to make it better

Comments

  • Tell that to half the perks that still haven’t been changed

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Tell that to half the perks that still haven’t been changed

    I'm going to be hopeful

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Tell that to half the perks that still haven’t been changed

    They buffed the resident evil perks after release and they buffed a lot perks this update but there are still lots of perks that need buffs from 2016 like Monstrous shrine, predator, insidious, unrelenting.

  • I'm all for the buff for clairvoyance but I'm more hoping for the nerf on her boons. They still seem a bit dumb.

  • @RenRen said:

    I'm all for the buff for clairvoyance but I'm more hoping for the nerf on her boons. They still seem a bit dumb.

    I don’t think they’re going to be as bad as people say tbh. I guess we’ll see though.

  • Yeah, i really didn't think this perk was good at all. It says full potential of aura reading, yet it doesn't show totems, survivors or killer.

  • They should let you also see Totems with it. I think that'd make it useful. Maybe reduce the range in exchange to 48 meters.

  • @KingFrost said:

    They should let you also see Totems with it. I think that'd make it useful. Maybe reduce the range in exchange to 48 meters.

    It would become a better counterforce by far and even detective's hunch and small game.

    Although, tbf, counterforce is really meh. And to think of all the drama before it even got released.

    I guess in order to add totems to clairvoyance, all the other perks would need a buff. Which they could easily get without ever getting close to being broken or meta.

  • If it showed totems it would just be the best totem perk in the game, immediately. Survivor or killer I'm okay with.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2568179#Comment_2568179

    I don’t think they’re going to be as bad as people say tbh. I guess we’ll see though.

    I think the scratch mark one won't be as bad but the healing one is definitely gonna be a problem. A 3 gen situation will literally take more then an 1 hour cause the killer can't leave the gens but the survivor can go to the gen, take a hit, go to the other side of the map, heal, and go back in. The thing is, the survivors can beat the killer cause the base gen regression is bad.

  • I had put some discussion on this one, but yeah, I think they should tighten the perks that are in the ######### that hardly anyone uses them.

  • If anything it's gotta be a joke that its requirement is to cleanse a totem... when her two other perks are for blessing totems. New meta is to not cleanse totems at all. Otherwise, you're taking away resources from your team.