Killers are going to hate to see a bunch of Mikaela Stans in lobby tomorrow.....

Idk why but i have a feeling killers might see a whole Swf team of Mikaelas tomorrow in lobby, I feel like thats whats going to make them slug even faster knowing all of them have boon totems. I already see alot of people on twitch, twitter ect, that are so excited to main Mikaela now. Idk how all this will play out tomorrow but Boons will probably be another perk killers hate with a passion, aside of iron will, dead hard and DS.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Well if people are going to assume just because they see 4 Mikaelas together it is a swf, i'm sorry to inform but there will be almost no solo survivors tomorrow by that logic.

    Almost like people like to play new characters, mind blown

  • I for one am looking forward for playing with survivors who spend time on stuff other then gens

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I for one am looking forward for playing with survivors who spend time on stuff other then gens

    It’s not survivor’s fault that doing gens is their main objective. This game is just unbalanced.

  • Not exactly tomorrow, but in the next 2-3 days. Cause people are going to be busy leveling her to play her or for her perks, which in return, they need to level their main survivors and unlock those perks on them as well, which of course, is going to take a while.

    Should be fun. Watching from afar, that is.

  • I am excited to see the new survivor entering the fog. And to be fair I am looking forwards to the Boon totems and see how survivors will play with them.

    I just hope they will bring some different cosmetics because usually I dislike to tunnel a survivor, but if they bringt the same skin 4 times it takes to much effort and is to distracting from the flow of the game to look ot for the name of the player. I will bring my usual, play bunch of Killer and vary between Ghostface, Cenobite and maybe some Billy or Myers.

  • Buffed Plague: lol

    Before the "balance" team give her overheat mechanic

  • I'm only getting Mikaela because of her perks, wanna get them on my other characters. But I do like her a lot.

  • @Marigoria said:

    Well if people are going to assume just because they see 4 Mikaelas together it is a swf, i'm sorry to inform but there will be almost no solo survivors tomorrow by that logic.

    Almost like people like to play new characters, mind blown

    Plus, SWFs will just have one person running the boon perks, since it benefits all four survivors. No need to have more than one copy of them.

  • So the patch is coming tomorrow? I guess the Totem war will begin soon. Nancy vs Mikaela, who will win xd

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    So the patch is coming tomorrow? I guess the Totem war will begin soon. Nancy vs Mikaela, who will win xd

    Yeah the chapter comes out tomorrow

  • I have finally saved up a million BP, plus need to use the codes for the extra BP - this is the first time I have successfully managed to save points and not spend them. Now I just have to remember not to open the game and spend them before release.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2567890#Comment_2567890

    It’s not survivor’s fault that doing gens is their main objective. This game is just unbalanced.

    I never said it was the survivor players fault.

  • I'll be equipping my full totem-cleansing build for my Mikaela! Everyone will think it's the Nancy cleansing all the totems. Mwa-ha-ha!

  • I'm going to use judith's tombstone first match just so nobody can test out circle of healing lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm going to use judith's tombstone first match just so nobody can test out circle of healing lol

    I was thinking of doing the same thing as plague.

  • easy solution:


    1) avoid lobby when you see 4 dumbaela stanks

    2) stop palying for a while.

  • I'm looking forward to it....killer queue times won't be in the shitter for once.

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    I'm looking forward to it....killer queue times won't be in the shitter for once.

    They will be. Million people trying out new plague, spirit, slinger, trapper and other killers add on changes. Just because there is new survivor skin, killer queues wont be affected much, sadly

  • Killers will see alot of Mikaela because most that play as Mikaela over the next few days will just be trying to get her adept achievement, not because they are Mikaela stans. If there are players who plan to add boon totems into their normal load out they'll just use BP to unlock the teachable and then get it on the character they main, they won't have to play as Mikaela to use the perks.

  • Me, who has enough BP to get Mikaela up to 40 and then get her perks on my main *laughs*

  • @Mandy said:

    I have finally saved up a million BP, plus need to use the codes for the extra BP - this is the first time I have successfully managed to save points and not spend them. Now I just have to remember not to open the game and spend them before release.

    I'm in the same exact position. I have 1 million ready for tomorrow, I will redeem the codes tomorrow... And it's the first time I saved BP for a new character. Usually, I'm too impatient for it.

    I can't wait for tomorrow 5 PM my time!

  • Not looking forward to how boons are going to fundamentally change the game

  • *Laughs in Plague main*

  • I'll be playing a lot tomorrow. Have close to 2 million BP between saved dailies and regular BP over the cap ready to go. Looking forward to seeing how much the Boon totems can be abused by my SWF, getting an Adept on the new survivor, and getting her perks on all of my other survivors as well.

    Also, I plan to be playing killer a good bit as well to test out the new changes there. As a Pig player, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how her add-ons work now. And I've always liked playing The Plague, so I'll definitely be giving her a lot of playtime -- I'm guessing I'll like her changes, but the Boon Totem Mikaela players I go against are probably going to be less of a fan, lol. 🤔😈