202,100 BP code
DBD Japan Twitter shared code for 202,100 BP that expires October 25. DBDDayJP2021
https://twitter.com/DeadbyBHVR_JP/status/1449898925704548357?t=-i3QtMw8xH2bnpfQwZnAuA&s=19DBD Japan Twitter shared code for 202,100 BP that expires October 25. DBDDayJP2021
https://twitter.com/DeadbyBHVR_JP/status/1449898925704548357?t=-i3QtMw8xH2bnpfQwZnAuA&s=19
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
すごい!
Thx
Nice! now I'm at 1.7 million blood points.
you the MVP, many thanks
So, fun bug: entering this code while in a SWF completely borks your lobby and game until you restart. All three of us ended up having to do so :P
I'm finally at 2 million!!
Nice, congrats on getting double iri last month. I didn't quite manage.
wait did they remove the 1 mil bp cap ?
wait which part did is the code
no
If you get BP from BHVR via codes/log in bonuses you can break the 1million BP cap by that amount.
Dbddayjp2021
Thanks!
Thank you. I can always use more BP's. :-D
I'm at 2 million as well. Im so ready for this new survivor
######### same though, got my auric cells and BP's ready
Code doesn't seem to work in the windows store version. Just get a "code not available on your platform" message.
thank you!
Thanks!
nice!! good timing to have it before tomorrow.
That sucks. I wonder if maybe windows store isn't available in Japan and that's why it wasn't included on their code.
Nice, thank you for sharing. I'm gonna redeem the two other codes tomorrow for Mikaela, I'll add this one to the list.
Doesn't work on windows store. Bummer.
Someone tweeted them it doesn't work with windows store so 🤞 they fix it for you guys. If I see any updates I'll let you know.
https://twitter.com/supercatdrugs/status/1450067475916226567?t=zL8SBdHYGkhrULPmqHIwjA&s=19