Anyone else having a rough day today?

My games today have been awful. Haven't escaped yet due to camping, tunneling, or slugging.

And I don't blame just killers. My teammates seem brain dead. I unhooked someone with BT due to all teammates being down and instead if takin a hit, they DH away forcing me to go down. WHY.

It's making me want to play less and less which makes me sad.

Comments

  • On the contrary, I played a lot of trickster today and I think I found a replacement main in case the deathslinger changes go live as they currently are. I feel people are really sleeping on him because he kind of depends a lot on good maps.

  • Ran into 3 hackers today, 1 killer and two survivors

  • Yeah. I feel like I'm dyin'. Good thing I haven't played DBD in a week. Feels amazing in that area.

  • @quirky said:

    My games today have been awful. Haven't escaped yet due to camping, tunneling, or slugging.

    And I don't blame just killers. My teammates seem brain dead. I unhooked someone with BT due to all teammates being down and instead if takin a hit, they DH away forcing me to go down. WHY.

    It's making me want to play less and less which makes me sad.

    I have found a really good 2 hour guide on Nurse by Scorpion_rulezMK on Youtube, that made my day after several rough matches.

  • @Mistakesweremade said:

    On the contrary, I played a lot of trickster today and I think I found a replacement main in case the deathslinger changes go live as they currently are. I feel people are really sleeping on him because he kind of depends a lot on good maps.

    To quote otz, he has really high high's but also really low low's. He is very enjoyable though, im excited to do these challenges in the next tome with him.

  • Maybe try playing killer for a bit? Playing both sides every now and then helps me maintain interest

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Maybe try playing killer for a bit? Playing both sides every now and then helps me maintain interest

    I may have to do that. I rarely do because I'm not sure who to even use.