I reached 30k upvotes after 8464 comments and slightly over 2 years on the Forum. This completely unjustifiable and silly accomplishment wouldn't have been remotely possible without you, so, thank you sincerely.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
30k
And 1
You deserve it, my man!
Thank you both <3
Here's hoping I'll be around to hit 40K!
Oh wow what a milestone. Congrats man! Definitely one of my favorite forum members!
You really deserve it, my friend!
Congrats!
1 bonus upvote.
I'm sure you will!
congrats m8
Congrats ๐
Ggwp!
Props๐
๐ค๐๏ธ
Well done fellow forum goer!
I've been here for over a year and only have 4k feels bad man. Guess that's the price I pay for having bad takes hehe