How would you guys feel about a Randomized perks settting?
Now I dont know if it would be a offering that randomized all the killerz perks or vice versa the survivors out of what they have unlocked. Or it could be a way to just try out new builds u never thought about before without having to think about it. Of course this could be abused if it was put in the hands of the opposing parties but it could be a fun alternative slot machine idea.
Comments
It'd have to be a separate mode altogether. I'd hate to see that offering pop up as survivor, there's so many terrible survivor perks.
Not only would it have to seperate mode. You would have to make some sort of perk combinations that dont suck ass. And those combination is what you would get at random.
Yesterday I tested few games in SoloQ and it's possible to 2-4 man escape without perks. Also I saw some streamers have win streaks without perks. So unless you afraid of multiple complains from suicide squads it will be fun.
I'm down for that that'd be fun