Exit gate powering time
What do people think about the exit gates having a powering up time? I'm not saying 80 secs long but long enough so it actually has value.
What do people think about the exit gates having a powering up time? I'm not saying 80 secs long but long enough so it actually has value.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's too fast unless you bring perks to slow it. On bigger maps survivor is almost invisible and usually escape cause killer struggles to find him and checking both gates take more than enough time to open gate. Unless they spawn nearby.
I think gates wouldn't hurt from taking 25 seconds, it's a simple change that wouldn't be so bad imo and it would help with the 99'ing situation as it can give the killer enough time to get the down or just do what they need to do if they just need a bit more time
I think the exit gate time is fine. From a killers side, I think it should regress when not being opened, instead of the survivor being able to 99 it and wait, it kind of defeats the object of the timer. On the survivor side then I think it is fine as it is.
I think they tried exit gate regression once but someone said it was bad for solo players or something I can’t remember.
I think its fine. If theres only one player left then adding regression or a longer opening time would be absolute death. They would just end up hiding and the game would be dragged out. I think its better as is and I believe the testing has also proven this. With the changes coming to the hatch this change would be absolute overkill in my opinion and completely unneeded.