If legion does get custom music...
It better sound like a 3 days grace song. That is all.
It better sound like a 3 days grace song. That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Will probably be metal themed since the menu music is also like that.
I'd love legion to get their own theme and chase music
I've just always associated one of the default songs (blood trail) with them though, for some reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF46p6dx2z4Seems like anytime I vs a legion this is the music that accompanies them.
Or....what if they each got their own chase music...each member?
Also I'll only accept Adam era 3DG.
It's gonna be some angsty teen anthem or whatever.
It should be a mix of all the member's mixtapes
Not songs like "Never too late" tho lol. It would sound depressing.
This one also gives me big trapper vibes. Anytime i hear it i always conjure up an image of trapper or legion in my head, very fitting for the both of them. Bubba too.