Survivor Main Boon Totem Question

How many survivor mains are considering not buying the new survivor, so they don't have a bunch of new useless perks in their blood web?

Clairvoyance - Probably one of the worst perks Ever

Circle of Healing - Boon Self-Care

Shadow Step - Boon Distortion

Comments

  • Does self-care and distortion benefit to your teammates ?

  • I do not feel the boon totems are worthless at all. Albeit, they are the types of perks that you hope other people bring as opposed to taking one of your own slots, I suppose.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    How many survivor mains are considering not buying the new survivor, so they don't have a bunch of new useless perks in their blood web?

    Clairvoyance - Probably one of the worst perks Ever

    Circle of Healing - Boon Self-Care

    Shadow Step - Boon Distortion

    Its actually 16 second self care for the whole team. 8 seconds heals base for the team in the area as well. Its actually pretty strong especially if you mix it with built to last and a strong toolbox its almost 2018 gen rush/self care meta all over again . But as a survivor im really interested to play with it.

    Its actually distortion and dance with me.

  • Are we sure its going to cost something?

  • I'll get her coz I like the aesthetic. I might not be unlocking her teachable...

  • @Mr_K said:

    Are we sure its going to cost something?

    Have they ever given out survivors for free? I actually do not know. I joined for Resident Evil.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2563651#Comment_2563651

    Have they ever given out survivors for free? I actually do not know. I joined for Resident Evil.

    Well, Bill was free. But that could be due to valve wanting it that way.

  • Isn't Circle of Healing old Selfcare plus We'll Make it?

    Shadow Step is Distortion and Dance With Me.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Are we sure its going to cost something?

    There seems to be a DLC-exclusive cosmetic.

    Personally, I think they should give her out for free. An original Survivor only-Chapter offers not that much gameplay, only the three Perks.


    @Topic:

    I am a completionist, so I will get her, bring her to P3-50 and all her Perks on every other Survivor. But I wont spend real money on the new Survivor, I dont really see spending 5 bucks or something like that for an original Survivor.

  • I will buy them just to have them. Even though they will be useless they will be a bit fun in some builds.

    But if I should use them more often is to be determined.