Funko pops...please...
Please Bhvr every second I don't have clown on my shelf is a tragedy.
Spare my soul Bhvr, give me the boi.
Please Bhvr every second I don't have clown on my shelf is a tragedy.
Spare my soul Bhvr, give me the boi.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A blight funko would be awesome
I want legion funko pop
Spirit funko pop pls
Funkos are cursed
bruh you guys were complaining about NFTs because they are horrible for the environment yet simp for Funkos which waste a ######### ton of plastic unnecesarily. Make up your minds already.
People (rather hastily) complained about NFTs because they were concerned about the possibility of locking gameplay content behind cryptocurrency. The environmental impact it has was a minute complaint.
Also, there's a difference between pop culture memorabilia and the stupid concept of somehow purchasing rights to a JPG.
True. But thanks to them many characters that never had a chance at memorabilia are able to represent themselves that way.
This! ^
In this case its a physical object, an actual obtainable item.
Where as an NFT was just a glorfied digital image.
Besides funko clown is a nightmare I need in my life.
Nedoroids would be better, as theyre posable
They could do both. From what i know those are really expensive. Funko POPs are affordable i would say.
I hate this game rn but if they release funko pops I will simply buy them all.
Give me my goddamn nurse and huntress funkos already I've been waiting for 3 years.
I want a bubba funko.
4.5 months later... still waiting on those funkos...
I expect to see them in early 2022 at most, but man I can't wait. I need Clown and Billy funkopops on my shelf. Right. Now.