I love bullying killers with Head On

Idk about you but if I get multiple horrible random teammates I just throw the towel next match and bring my head on bully build.

I'm just absolutely memeing around and try to get some laughs.

Best perk, thanks devs. Its the only way to have fun sometimes as Survivor solo Q. Best part is killer tunnels and camps me out because it, which allows me to move on quicker to the next match.

Comments

  • My go-to 'bully perk' when I'm playing survivor is Diversion; pretty delicious confusion can abound because half the player base doesn't even remember it exists. Head On, Diversion, Deception, and Self-Care/WGLF almost guarantees my death, but my friends tend to live while I loop a tilted killer for the latter half of a match.

    Killer main, though, and I gotta say - some people with Head On telegraph it a bit too much.

  • Q&Q with Head-on is so ######### funny. Break line of sight, dip in, killer walks past and most of time after looking around confused comes back and get drilled. So much time is wasted...Hopefully someone is doing gens. I agree though seems like a fast-track to being tunneled.

    As a killer if someone pulls off a head-on stun is triggers me and I have to make sure they die...Weird asf.

  • Better than dealing with dead hard.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Better than dealing with dead hard.

    I don't think so. The way killer reacts after a head on seems to me like I insulted them, their family and their entire bloodline. The tunnel and camp is unreal. But using dead hard doesn't give me those reactions that often.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Better than dealing with dead hard.

    With all of these Killers advertising Dead Hard, no wonder everyone uses it.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2561983#Comment_2561983

    With all of these Killers advertising Dead Hard, no wonder everyone uses it.

    Survivors should run Dead Hard. Why wouldn't you other than, well, as this thread implies, to meme? Head On gamers are the true alpha Chad's of the survivor playerbase. The one exception is David without Dead Hard, they get to meme just by using a lame exhaustion perk.

  • Head on is nice, but it only works once per game, maybe twice if you are really lucky

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Head on is nice, but it only works once per game, maybe twice if you are really lucky

    If you’re in a SWF it can be used several times lol.

  • @Apexgnifrums said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2561983#Comment_2561983

    I don't think so. The way killer reacts after a head on seems to me like I insulted them, their family and their entire bloodline. The tunnel and camp is unreal. But using dead hard doesn't give me those reactions that often.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87qstckIwqs

    I would like to add that you've also brought dishonor on your cow.

  • naw head on kinda trash it's easily countered unlike saboteur

    saboteur angers the killer sooooooo muc hto the point where you are garented to get face camped and called very bad slurs in the end game chat

    trust me it works every time




    This message is sponsered by raid shadow legends