Yui Face Rework
-the darker background is the newer face-
You guys changed her face and not for the better... Will she ever gets a better rework? or no more reworks on survivors models?
As Yui main i need answers...
-the darker background is the newer face-
You guys changed her face and not for the better... Will she ever gets a better rework? or no more reworks on survivors models?
As Yui main i need answers...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I support this.
I completely support this as well. I was pretty disappointed when her new face was revealed and added, and I'm not even a Yui main by any means. I enjoy(ed) playing her though and now I can only stand to play her with her Taiko face paint.
C'mon... she looked perfectly fine before her new face π Disappointing...
Which is the new one? If it's the bottom one with the crown then she looks worse.
Both of them are the new face... π£
That is so weird, she looks better with darker hair I guess.
Yui is one of the most backlashed characters in the game. Itβs time for her to have some justice!
So its her eyes & mouth slightly downward abit. I could not find a difference between old & new. But felt someone weird.The before is definitely better than later.Edit: both are new faces? Why they look difference?
I know! She only has three outfits that aren't motorcycle related... she deserves better. Like with Jeff as well, I wish he had outfits that weren't specifically related to his character and were more casual or maybe he should have a toga with jeans underneath.
I wish they give her some "better" hairstyles at least. This is the only survivor where I just use the default head all the time.
Fun Fact: Yui has nipple textures for some reason.