So what are the most devious boon totem builds you can think of?😌

Purple medkit with addons botany knowledge built to last dead hard and another perk for circle of healing?

What about for hiding builds with the shadow step?

Share your ideas.

Comments

  • Small game to find totems to bless

    obviously shadow step and circle of healing

    WGLF for insane slug healing with COH

  • I have thought of a build

    Boon: Shadow Step

    Boon: Circle of healing

    Bite The Bullet

    Botany Knowledge

    The self healing build so that I can heal without the killer finding me any time

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Purple medkit with addons botany knowledge built to last dead hard and another perk for circle of healing?

    What about for hiding builds with the shadow step?

    Share your ideas.

    As DbD has always been a great balanced game i would say :

    • Mechanic : gens that are outside of the boon totems range are insta done once a survivor touch them
    • Fountain of Youth : inside the boon's range, have a passive healing @ 500% of healing speed
    • Man of steel : boon's totem range increased by 200%, add 15 heal states to every survivors in the range
    • Sneaky snake : inside the boon totems range, you are totally invisible, gen speed increased by 100%
    • Tomb raider : you like old tombs, all hex totems outside of the boon's range are immediately cleansed, dull totems are immediately changed into a boon totem
    • Doors maniac : your strong will to open doors grant you the ability to open doors even if no gen has been done

    I know it's kind of out of the subject but that would me my personal best boon totems that will surely be released pretty soon :p

    😊

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Small game to find totems to bless

    obviously shadow step and circle of healing

    WGLF for insane slug healing with COH

    Oh nice πŸ€”

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Midwhich/Lery's/Game Offerings with Detective's Hunch to figure out the best Gen dead zones to bless with a Boon. Preferably a Totem that is on the opposite floor of wherever I'd want to be in chase/heal

    Abuse those 2nd floors...maybe even coldwind with the houseπŸ€”

  • @JohnWeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/287047/so-what-are-the-most-devious-boon-totem-builds-you-can-think-off

    As DbD has always been a great balanced game i would say :

    • Mechanic : gens that are outside of the boon totems range are insta done once a survivor touch them
    • Fountain of Youth : inside the boon's range, have a passive healing @ 500% of healing speed
    • Man of steel : boon's totem range increased by 200%, add 15 heal states to every survivors in the range
    • Sneaky snake : inside the boon totems range, you are totally invisible, gen speed increased by 100%
    • Tomb raider : you like old tombs, all hex totems outside of the boon's range are immediately cleansed, dull totems are immediately changed into a boon totem
    • Doors maniac : your strong will to open doors grant you the ability to open doors even if no gen has been done

    I know it's kind of out of the subject but that would me my personal best boon totems that will surely be released pretty soon :p

    😊

    They might use some of your ideas😊

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I have thought of a build

    Boon: Shadow Step

    Boon: Circle of healing

    Bite The Bullet

    Botany Knowledge

    The self healing build so that I can heal without the killer finding me any time

    Wouldnt you need iron will for this to work? I know Bite the Bullet mutes healing sounds but thought it still left you making regular injured noises?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Midwhich/Lery's/Game Offerings with Detective's Hunch to figure out the best Gen dead zones to bless with a Boon. Preferably a Totem that is on the opposite floor of wherever I'd want to be in chase/heal

    This could be evil! Shadow Step on Lerys with Q&Q and Lithe!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2562148#Comment_2562148

    I'm just glad that Shadow Step doesn't mask footsteps. Thematically it would make sense to, but that would just be Uggggggggggh.

    yeah I feel if they were going to do scratches and footsteps they'd have to remove auras to compensate?

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2561663#Comment_2561663

    Wouldnt you need iron will for this to work? I know Bite the Bullet mutes healing sounds but thought it still left you making regular injured noises?

    It does but I don't think iron will mutes grunts when healing. I wanted a complete no detection when healing build.

  • Any Perks + Boon Totem Perk(s)

    There you go you just broke the game

  • HEY STOP RIGHT THERE THIS IS THE BOON TOTEM POLICE PLACE YOUR PERK SLOT ON THE GROUND AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP

    but seriously i hate boon totems and want them removed

    please don't run the evil boon build

    we already have enough a holes in the community who are going to abuse vigil+sprint burst or built to last

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I have thought of a build

    Boon: Shadow Step

    Boon: Circle of healing

    Bite The Bullet

    Botany Knowledge

    The self healing build so that I can heal without the killer finding me any time

    Self-healing, but shared with the team. I like this build, I'm gonna try it for a few games.

    I want to test lot of healing builds lately.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Small game to find totems to bless

    obviously shadow step and circle of healing

    WGLF for insane slug healing with COH

    its not stacking anymore

  • Hmm probably shadow step + smash hit + any means necessary + rotating 4th perk.


    I like healing builds so circle of healing + botany + desperate measures + wglf is probably busted but I'm dedicated to being the team healer.

  • @JohnWeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/287047/so-what-are-the-most-devious-boon-totem-builds-you-can-think-off

    As DbD has always been a great balanced game i would say :

    • Mechanic : gens that are outside of the boon totems range are insta done once a survivor touch them
    • Fountain of Youth : inside the boon's range, have a passive healing @ 500% of healing speed
    • Man of steel : boon's totem range increased by 200%, add 15 heal states to every survivors in the range
    • Sneaky snake : inside the boon totems range, you are totally invisible, gen speed increased by 100%
    • Tomb raider : you like old tombs, all hex totems outside of the boon's range are immediately cleansed, dull totems are immediately changed into a boon totem
    • Doors maniac : your strong will to open doors grant you the ability to open doors even if no gen has been done

    I know it's kind of out of the subject but that would me my personal best boon totems that will surely be released pretty soon :p

    😊

    Sluzzy, is that you? :)

  • You misunderstand. CoH used to stack with itself if you were in the overlapping range of two blessed totems. That's what got removed. CoH still stacks with other perks just fine.

  • @AGM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2562203#Comment_2562203

    You misunderstand. CoH used to stack with itself if you were in the overlapping range of two blessed totems. That's what got removed. CoH still stacks with other perks just fine.

    oh thought they got rif off all healing stacking