These Bloodpoint Rewards Are Considered

Remember that the Dev's think 500k Bloodpoints is a lot in this game.

Comments

  • If we got shards I would probably play the game more ironically. Because 100 levels for one outfit gets old too fast.

  • @Kurri said:

    Remember that the Dev's think 500k Bloodpoints is a lot in this game.

    A million bloodpoints for reaching rank one would be way better. Or they could just stop being lazy and fix the grind issue.

  • The way I would do it

    Bloodpoints booster based on your rank

    Don't know what % I would have it as though

  • @Kurri said:

    Remember that the Dev's think 500k Bloodpoints is a lot in this game.

    No, no--the opposite, actually! They don't want to give us points, because then they might "ruin the bloodpoint economy" lmao

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    The way I would do it

    Bloodpoints booster based on your rank

    Don't know what % I would have it as though

    That's actually brilliant. Not only an incentive to raise your grade, but an incentive to keep playing after making it to iri grade 1.

  • Even a full million would be insultingly low. To max out, it's now above 350 million BP.

    The current 500k max per month = roughly 0.14% towards overall progression.

    If you got 500k every month for a whole year, those rewards would only contribute 1.71%, and even that is assuming no new killers/survivors/perks released for the duration of that year.

    In practice, getting the monthly reward doesn't put even the slightest dent in progression, as it's not even close to keeping pace with BHVR's release schedule in terms of BP gained versus BP needed for new content.