What a great map rotation ! So so smart !

Haddonfield

Treatment

Balanced map

The game

Hawkins

Midwich

Balanced map

Haddonfield

Treatment

Balanced map

The game

Hawkins

Midwich

Balanced map

Haddonfield

Treatment

Balanced map

etc

Don't you think you went too far with the increase in map rotation of indoor maps ?

Comments

  • Random be a ######### sometimes.

  • I have played on only indoor maps for two days straight as both survivor and killer.

    I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE.

  • @Gylfie said:

    I have played on only indoor maps for two days straight as both survivor and killer.

    I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE.

    You are not allowed, Dbd is a jail 😂

  • I get the same map 5 times in a row every night. Sometimes it's awesome, like The Game, and like yesterday, sometimes it sucks and you get coldwind. I play killer.

  • I feel your pain.

    6 matches:

    4 Spirits

    4 Coldwind maps

    So much corn.

  • I feel like the chances for being sent to certain maps are raised while some are lowered. It's absurd how often I see haddonfield both as killer and survivor as well as streamers streams but I rarely see Coal Tower, R.P.D, a bunch of other maps.

  • @Gylfie said:

    I have played on only indoor maps for two days straight as both survivor and killer.

    I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE.

    YOU CANT GO OUTSIDE! MRS RONA IS OUT THERE!

  • The increase of indoor maps that aren't The Game is insane.

  • I’ve only got cold wind today

  • @JohnWeak said:

    Haddonfield

    Treatment

    Balanced map

    The game

    Hawkins

    Midwich

    Balanced map

    Haddonfield

    Treatment

    Balanced map

    The game

    Hawkins

    Midwich

    Balanced map

    Haddonfield

    Treatment

    Balanced map

    etc

    Don't you think you went too far with the increase in map rotation of indoor maps ?

    Are you me? This is what my map rotation looks like, and I've been picking up billy again, these maps are ruining my fun trying to pick him up again.

    When I play any killer besides the ones that I want to play I get decent maps, when I want to play the killers that I like I get this ######### rotation.