Who do you think has the most Add on variety?
I think its the shape. His add ons can fundamentaly change the play and counter play.
You might want a hyper-agressive myers, with the add ons to make stalking faster (And with these I swear you get tier 3 stalking 1 person in like 3 seconds)
Maybe a methotical play, with Vanity mirror, to determine the scenario, before making contact
Or scratched mirror, to get ambushess, and unpredictable play... or whatever you do with scratched mirror
The tombstones also. The add ons give the shape the ability to basically play different killers depending on the build
Comments
Wraith definatly
Plague, especially now after the update. Now even her meme add-on can be potentially extremely useful in the right build.
Blight is also a close contender, there is basically no add-on that is useless. Even the ones that increase the window to rush can give the edge at some loops.
I don't think most killers really have variety. Wraith, maybe. There's three different build categories for Wraith, with a meme build in there for fun.
Most add-on sets go "Here's some that interact with the power with the lesser Status Effects plus Exhaustion", "Here's some information function", "Here's some things that alter game loop elements", with a fourth group of either useless or extremely niche/meme add-ons. Wraith, Blight, and Trickster have some actual direction for builds, while other sets like Pig or Ghost Face are too focused on one aspect of the killer's kit.
I think wraith is a good candidate, has a built-in brutal strength add-on, a mangled add-on, his movement speeds, his bone clapper, his aura readings, a de-cloaking add-on upon breaking a pallet, Plus his two iridescent add-ons. Can make several builds with them in mind along with perks,
Blight also has some unique one's which are fun to use, like his undetectable while rushing or his block pallets upon lethal rush hits.
I was thinking Pyramid Head or Blight. They're not all necessarily good add-ons, but there is a lot of variety.
I would agree with the shape since there's many builds you can use based on his add-ons. Even more will become available if his add-on changes in PTB make it to live.
I would say Trickster. His purple add-ons give him additions to his kit: ricochet blades, piercing blades, blades that hurt survivors a bit if you miss them close to them. He has an add-on that worsens his kit on purpose, add-ons that make main event last longer, movement speed add-ons, an instadown add-on, insta reload add-on, man he's got a lot of add-ons. I would argue that he has some of the best add-ons in the game.
Other contenders include Wraith, Blight, and as you mentioned, Myers.
Blight and Huntress. Basically all of their addons (except for Adrenaline Vial ofc) have some kind of use and add something meaningful to their kits.
How does PH have variety? Every single one of his browns to greens are just variations of the same effects (range, recharge, duration, trails and Killer Instinct).
Wraith, Myers, Plague
Blight doesn't have as much variety as I'd like though. I just keep seeing and hearing Alchemist's Ring and the blighted animals. It's because the other ones are so weird or inconsequential to the survivors. There's an add-on that I use which gives you 1 less rush token but it makes them recharge faster, and the downside makes it almost not worth it. Then there's the ones with slightly decreased recovery, increased bump time, the awful browns. He could definitely have better.