I miss Dead dawg Saloon
It feels like months since I last played in Dead Dawg Saloon. Nowadays it just Haddonfields, Farms and Badhams due to Survivors Offerings all day.
It feels like months since I last played in Dead Dawg Saloon. Nowadays it just Haddonfields, Farms and Badhams due to Survivors Offerings all day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't
You and me both. I love that map personally
I can't say I was it's biggest, fan but I didn't hate it either. I feel more maps should take notes from its bushes tho. The fact you could actually stealth it out by crouching in a bush was awesome. and sometimes hilarious
See that's why I Bring my Claudette anywhere I go.....she is a stealth master.....I was in Badham crouching in a bush next to a pallet.....spirit chases a survivor, gets stunned on my side of the pallet, ahse breaks it and gets looped 2 times as she rages next to me and phases away.....
I miss it so much. I keep getting the game and swamp
It's a super boring map. You have to break like 10 walls just to make the map playable and then the loops are super unsafe. It's also a Blendette paradise and the main building is one of the most annoying to deal with.
for real it feels more like a year since I played on that map.
I'm starting to get RPD more without offerings.
The Swamp is the worst map ever.
oh lord, I think it's been my most common map.
I wouldn't even mind so much if it was Grimm Pantry (there's two spots that almost always spawn totems) but I keep getting the boat one, and that's just a huge dead zone in the middle.
same ..wall breaking simulator THE MAP is not fun for me...and including that this map is a dream for immersive players...yeah sometimes it's fun.... but boring for the killer who has to search for every single bush on the map once people just hide 🤔
I like breaking walls...
Prettiest map in the game
Me too. It's sad how long it's been disabled, really hope with this next update it'll stay active for at least a week
I hate how "the game" was fixed before dead dawg.
Who th wants to play on the game where safe pallets roam the halls?
Nah that map can stay disabled.