Our DBD Community State
Warning: Don't get offended or get upset at this thread, I love every single user on here (As a fog traveler) so don't think I'm targeting anyone out! Thank you!
Hey, I been wanting to make one of these for a while now. I just wanna say that I love everyone on here, really, I love everyone including the biased survivor or killer mains. I even love the people that disagree with my suggestions and the people who screwed up in the past since they aren't perfect as well. Overall, I wanna say that we should be more loving to one and another regardless of your identification such as being a killer and/or survivor main. I see killers get called baby killers and I see survivors get called brain dead for looping. Guys, there's no need for this, you're supposed to be setting a example on here and be loving to your fog travelers. If someone says a ridiculous idea that you don't like, tell them why instead of calling that person a bad survivor or killer. Seriously, I see one side attack another side everyday and I wonder when we will all just be happy, happy meaning that we can just have a regular discussion without being a complete jerk to someone. I want you guys to participate in this activity with me, you can start over here and be the ray of light on this forum. If you don't do this, either you are already a ray of light or you don't wanna improve yourself, it's that simple. However, don't pass this up, just make a promise on this thread and feel free to copy and paste this outline!
I [Insert your username here] promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
Let's Talk:
Hey, I been wanting to make one of these for a while now. I just wanna say that I love everyone on here, really, I love everyone including the biased survivor or killer mains. I even love the people that disagree with my suggestions and the people who screwed up in the past since they aren't perfect as well. Overall, I wanna say that we should be more loving to one and another regardless of your identification such as being a killer and/or survivor main. I see killers get called baby killers and I see survivors get called brain dead for looping. Guys, there's no need for this, you're supposed to be setting a example on here and be loving to your fog travelers. If someone says a ridiculous idea that you don't like, tell them why instead of calling that person a bad survivor or killer. Seriously, I see one side attack another side everyday and I wonder when we will all just be happy, happy meaning that we can just have a regular discussion without being a complete jerk to someone. I want you guys to participate in this activity with me, you can start over here and be the ray of light on this forum. If you don't do this, either you are already a ray of light or you don't wanna improve yourself, it's that simple. However, don't pass this up, just make a promise on this thread and feel free to copy and paste this outline!
Outline For The Promise:
I [Insert your username here] promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
Comments
I Nickenzie promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
Yeah, no thanks, I really don't wanna be a mod.
However I promise nothing. I'm already a ######### poster if anything but that's ok. I can live with that and I'm already not biased on either roll.
Alright who declared peace on here? 😜
I Powerbats promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
Actually I've been fairly tame for awhile now compared to some of my more acerbic and highly sarcastic commentary from earlier in my tenure here. But I guess when you get older you have to start acting somewhat respectably.
old and wise in less than 6 months though.
I'm over 50 and have been for several years now so I don't fit your description there.
Then I realized it was more a virtual war (between killers and survivors).
And we are much nastier than the jews/palestinian.
OMG! Killer's approaching.
* hides in my natural habitat *
Now we just need someone with a Dwight avatar to do that, someone like @Jack11803
...which I always try to be, so the promise doesn't mean much of a difference me, but perhaps others will follow the example.
I, Eight, promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
Unless you're a Jake main. In which case, f*ck you - I'm coming for you, you hook-farming little bastard. Hope you like traps on your head, noob!
Edit: Did I do that right?
I Just_me promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
If I fail let's just say I really really did try.
I MuttonChops promise to be the ray of light for everyone to see on this forum. I'm gonna be a better example and will show others what it's like to be a beacon.
You really are awesomeness @Nickenzie! ❤️
I promise not to spank it more than once a week to Spirit booty.
It was only a matter of time.
Did i just stumple into the forum therapy room? Whats happening
Yea I already broke my promise
😥