Unfairly banned!

Hi everyone, I need your help, I've tried my best but I seem to be completely ignored:

I have 1300+Hrs in the game and recently my account was reset and I lost everything (except skins, aurics and iridescent), I contacted support and they give me 140 million bloodpoints as compensation, but my devotion was wrong (it was 4 and was 0), I opened another ticket and after 2 weeks they answered me

B.jpg


D.jpg

 "Hello Walkerstion,

Thank you for your patience.

We've reviewed your case and have found that your save data has been modified. This is a violation of our End User License Agreement, which can be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/eula/381210_eula_0

This means we will issue a ban for breaking the rules and only your access to the game has been permanently suspended.

Please note that we do not offer save roll-backs or erasures in exchange for being unbanned. Your ban will not be lifted under any circumstances.

The Dead by Daylight Team"

Yes, my save has been edited, you have changed it to give me back my blood points and my account was reset!!!

I never used hack on my steam! and I didn't change any save data!!!, I was banned without any evidence! when i ask about them they answer me

 "We've checked the details, and you were banned for using third party software, or exploiting errors in our system which violates the game's EULA. The name and nature of this software/exploit will not be shared with you, nor will the ban be lifted."

I asked them to check my computer but I didn't get any answer, I opened other tickets asking about and I'm ignored after one or two answers.

I tried to buy the game on another account but it looks like I got banned by ip!!, I need to get my account back, I'm totally innocent in all this! and I can prove anything.

-If anyone can help me solve this problem I would be very grateful.

GvMyAcc.png


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You won't be helped here, you will only have your thread closed and asked to send a ticket by a template response.

    Anyway, can't you use the past emails as evidence the devs gave you the BP so you are unbanned?

  • Did they ban you because of custom perk icons? Wow

  • @Pukenplag said:

    You won't be helped here, you will only have your thread closed and asked to send a ticket by a template response.

    Anyway, can't you use the past emails as evidence the devs have you the BP so you are unbanned?

    I sent all the prints but they don't seem to read what I write, supporters just ignore me, how am I going to be helped with that?

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Did they ban you because of custom perk icons? Wow

    No, banned because they gave them compensation bp which they considered game file modification lol.

  • @Walkerstion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2554304#Comment_2554304

    I sent all the prints but they don't seem to read what I write

    Be patient, they have to reply at some point.

  • @Walkerstion said:

    Hi everyone, I need your help, I've tried my best but I seem to be completely ignored:

    I have 1300+Hrs in the game and recently my account was reset and I lost everything (except skins, aurics and iridescent), I contacted support and they give me 140 million bloodpoints as compensation, but my devotion was wrong (it was 4 and was 0), I opened another ticket and after 2 weeks they answered me

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/N9CCY7PUONT8/b.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0E2ONG7AQGRZ/d.jpg

     "Hello Walkerstion,

    Thank you for your patience.

    We've reviewed your case and have found that your save data has been modified. This is a violation of our End User License Agreement, which can be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/eula/381210_eula_0

    This means we will issue a ban for breaking the rules and only your access to the game has been permanently suspended.

    Please note that we do not offer save roll-backs or erasures in exchange for being unbanned. Your ban will not be lifted under any circumstances.

    The Dead by Daylight Team"

    Yes, my save has been edited, you have changed it to give me back my blood points and my account was reset!!!

    I never used hack on my steam! and I didn't change any save data!!!, I was banned without any evidence! when i ask about them they answer me

     "We've checked the details, and you were banned for using third party software, or exploiting errors in our system which violates the game's EULA. The name and nature of this software/exploit will not be shared with you, nor will the ban be lifted."

    I asked them to check my computer but I didn't get any answer, I opened other tickets asking about and I'm ignored after one or two answers.

    I tried to buy the game on another account but it looks like I got banned by ip!!, I need to get my account back, I'm totally innocent in all this! and I can prove anything.

    -If anyone can help me solve this problem I would be very grateful.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CWM7KOHRQN7G/gvmyacc.png

    Here's a bumpo to hopefully get some eyes on this.

    It sounds like one support agent didn't tell another support agent what he/she did.

  • Jesus, if that happened exactly how you described then that really sucks. Hope that gets fixed for you soon

  • That's very <insert phone company here> of them. One support answers and fixes the progress and then another answers, sees the fix and assumes hack lol.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/286441/unfairly-banned

    Here's a bumpo to hopefully get some eyes on this.

    It sounds like one support agent didn't tell another support agent what he/she did.

    xd

  • @Uistreel said:

    Jesus, if that happened exactly how you described then that really sucks. Hope that gets fixed for you soon

    That's exactly what happened, thanks I also hope <3

  • hmm, very curious indeed. hope that they keep thorough logs and can look back through what really happened. i'll never take a post like this at face value but it's worth keeping bumped for the possibility, at least.

  • @Zozzy said:

    That's very <insert phone company here> of them. One support answers and fixes the progress and then another answers, sees the fix and assumes hack lol.

    No way xD

  • @deckyr said:

    hmm, very curious indeed. hope that they keep thorough logs and can look back through what really happened. i'll never take a post like this at face value but it's worth keeping bumped for the possibility, at least.

    This is the purest truth friend, but I understand you.

  • @DeadByLegion said:

    Hard to know if true, but if true, that's sad all the hackers are running free while a legit player gets banned.

    It's completely true my friend and I think the same as you

  • That's ######### if that's how it went down.

  • If u can't prove support guy gifted u 140m there's nothing u can do. So if u have chat logs send them as proof. Otherwise they won't unban u cause it's his word Vs yours.

  • @R2k said:

    If u can't prove support guy gifted u 140m there's nothing u can do. So if u have chat logs send them as proof. Otherwise they won't unban u cause it's his word Vs yours.

    Look this my friend, I sent the print for them:

    Captura de tela 2021-10-10 035132.png


  • Well….


    that’s pretty ######### up. #########

  • Jeez. That's messed up, and oddly in character for BHVR.

    Hope you get this all resolved quickly.

  • Please update this thread when you get an update, genuinely curious how this will shake out.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Jeez. That's messed up, and oddly in character for BHVR.

    Hope you get this all resolved quickly.

    Thnks :)

  • @StarLost said:

    Please update this thread when you get an update, genuinely curious how this will shake out.

    Ok

  • If true this is unacceptable and frankly despicable.

  • @Chewy102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2554433#Comment_2554433

    OP's forum account was also made just a few hours ago. This is in no way "proof" of anything but someone who played enough to reach Devotion 408 has played DbD for a LONG time! The odds of him only just now making a DbD account after that long is a little suspect in my opinion.

    Too many details are missing and too many details that was given aren't adding up. My gut is a rumbling over trust issues with this.

    I made my account in December 2019 and started watching the game in May 2016 and playing in December 2016.

    Forum accounts have nothing to do with playtime.

  • Bans are not to be discussed on the forums, this is completely between you and support. So if you'd like to discuss this any further, you'd need to contact them again, as the forum is not the correct place for this.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=228543