What licensed cosmetics would you like to see?
I would love to see tapp’s appearance from the saw video game personally
I would love to see tapp’s appearance from the saw video game personally
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love to see Leon's DLC outfits from RE:2! 😍
Some unlinked jeans for Cheryl
Maria from Silent Hill 2 😫
Something for Freddy. Something good.
I would like to see cosmetics that don't cost around double the price of the actual character.
They did a DBD rendition of Pinhead, i'd like to see one for The Shape.
this
I think that skin would make nemesis so much more scary. To be honest though i think it should have been included with the dlc
One last skin before they go away
Mikey's partially burnt mask from the upcoming Halloween Kills movie.
...
Pinhead Ballin' skin when?
A Robert Englund skin for Freddy
Also a Vamperilla outfit for Jane.
Take my money now.
I want to see more crossover skins in general, like the Crypt TV collection we got a little while back.
Because I'm a particular flavour of trash, I particularly want to see The Grand Highblood as an Oni skin, or Damara Megido as a Spirit skin, but I know that's far-fetched.
I need all the skins that RE has ever given to chris as well as princess heart cheryl. BHVR I beg
I can get behind this one. Old Laurie too!
Ryan Torres as a skin for Ghost Face.
Classic Jill and Classic Nemesis are the only ones that come to mind, really. Maybe Pig without the mask?
I'd like to have Angela from Silent Hill 2 as she was my favorite from that game. Alternatively, I'd also like to get Harry Mason from Silent Hill 1.
I'd also like to have Regina from Dino Crisis as a legendary skin for Jill. She is from the same company and both Resident Evil and Dino Crisis played very similarly. I can't remember but I think both of them also had the same voice actress. Plus...she is still my #1 favorite female main character.
This one please:
Any of these would be nice for a Legendary
Anything for Laurie really.
I’d buy this is a heartbeat
For Killers:
Pyramid Head
Leatherface
Glen Lantz (for Quentin Smith)
Ruby Knowby (gender swap for Ash)
Pablo and Kelly from Ash vs Evil Dead
Young Ash Williams
Classic Freddy
I could put Robin Buckley and Billy Hargrove but true that Netflix ruined my dreams of seeing these 2, hopefully I'm grateful to have good Jonathan here.
Jill's STARS Uniform, Classic Nemesis, Leon's RE 6 outfit, Older Laurie Strode (From Halloween 2018), and Maria (From Silent Hill 2), just to name a few of them.
We’d NEED ruby as a legendary aswell
Mr. X for Nemmy.
More Cenobites: Deep Throat, Butterball, and the new Pinhead from the reboot.
Classic Krueger.
Hunk skin for leon and ada wong for jill and i wouldn't say no to jake and sherry from resi 6 either
A shrek skin for oni