PC players also able to play on PS4/XBOX???

I have a friend who has Dead by daylight on PC. I recently bought Dead by daylight on PS4. Unfortunately, we can't play together since we are on other platforms. My friend recently bought a PS4 too. My question is: Do you have any plans (or are you willing) to add a feature so that my friend can play Dead by daylight with his PC account on PS4?

I love the game so far and keep the good work up 🤘

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • That's up to Sony, and they've been opposed to cross-play for some time now.

  • unfortunately no, your friend will need to start a brand new account on the PS4.

  • @vVNootnootVv said:
    I have a friend who has Dead by daylight on PC. I recently bought Dead by daylight on PS4. Unfortunately, we can't play together since we are on other platforms. My friend recently bought a PS4 too. My question is: Do you have any plans (or are you willing) to add a feature so that my friend can play Dead by daylight with his PC account on PS4?

    I love the game so far and keep the good work up 🤘

    It could be done if the game tracked progression on a "DbD account" like Fortnite does. However this is not the case.

  • Ah, unfortunate, but thanks anyways